Chapter 8

Song: The Haunting - Set It Off
Video is not me

1st POV

I looked around my living room and stretched.
"Did you guys have fun?" My mom walked out of her room with a tired facial expression. "Me and your dad sure did."

"OKAY too much info!" I winced at her rapidly moving eyebrows.

"We re-watched season one and two of Supernatural." She winked. "No but seriously, what happened?"

"Well it all went well but then it started raining so now we're back here." I shrugged.

"Oh Hinata honey!" She squealed. "Ash come out here!"

"Hey." Ash nodded in my direction and smiled at Hinata.

"Okay what are we doing now?" Naruto asked as he walked into the living room, Kiba soon walked in behind him.

"I don't know, do you have any ideas?" I asked as I turned to Ash.

"Never have I ever?" Ash said in a questioning tone.

"Sounds good." I stated.

"I'll leave you young ones to it." My mom said as she left to go back to the room.

"Okay, fingers up." Kiba grinned, lifting up five of his fingers. "Never have I ever... Gotten drunk."

"That's a nice way to start this!" Ash laughed with all fingers still up.

"Never have I ever.. Kissed somebody." I laughed when Ash shamefully put his thumb down.

"It was a one day thing!" Ash stuck his tongue out at me. "Never have I ever.."

The game continued until Ash lost, you settled on making him run outside in the rain and roll around in the mud.

"I'm going to take a shower.." Ash said as he walked back inside with a gloomy look on his face.

You all decided that Naruto, Kiba, and Hinata would sleep in the living room on one big blow up mattress. You would be sleeping in your room.

Time: Five AM

"(Y/n)." Somebody whisper shouted which somehow woke you up.

"What?" You groaned.

"Kiba is snoring really loudly." They said.

"Not my problem." You said while slamming your face into your pillow.

"Well so I was thinking that I could sleep in your room?" They whispered, oblivious to your annoyance.

"I don't even know who is talking to me, so just go away."

"Really (Y/n)?" They groaned, "I have a guy's voice, your brother is in his room, and Kiba is the one snoring, who do you think I am?"

"Lies, you have the voice of a twelve year old girl."

"Don't be so salty and move so I can get in the bed."

"I'm not moving."

Without hesitation they sighed and moved you over while scooting in and under the covers.

"I swear I'm going to gouge your eyeballs out in the morning." You murmured.

"Yeah whatever."