Chapter 9

"GET OUT OF MY SISTER'S BED!"

What the frickle frackle.

You opened your eyes and flipped over in your bed to see your brother tearing Naruto out of your bed.
Ash shot you a glare before flipping Naruto over his back and sitting on his stomach.

(JOOOOHN CEEENA)

"Explain." Ash stated as Naruto squirmed around under him.

"Get out of my room." You sleepily said.

"No, not before you-"

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I MURDER BOTH OF YOU AND USE YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS TO DECORATE MY CHRISTMAS TREE AND USE YOUR BLOOD TO PAINT THE IMAGES OF YOUR DEATH ON MY WALLS!" (Jk moving on)

"It was dark last night and I was tired and he just crawled into my bed." You explained and then pointed to the door.

"Fine I'll leave you alone, but only because I need to deal with this persistent coconut." Ash stood up from his 'seat' and dragged Naruto out of the room, softly closing the door behind him.

"I swear..." You groaned and then happily went back to sleep.

About thirty minutes later Naruto ran into your room and tackled you.

"(Y/n)!!" He yelled, "Make me some foooood!"

"Make your own!" You said as you kicked him off and got out of the bed.

"But (Y/n)-chan!" Naruto complained.

"I will burn you." You squinted.

"Oh." He grunted.

You stared at him for a while, trying to hint for him to leave, but he just smiled obliviously.

"Naruto, get out, I need to change clothes." You stated.

"Ah, sorry!" He said while leaving the room, but before you could slam the door in his face he grabbed the door and grinned, "Unless you want me to stay."

"No!" You wailed and he ran away before you shut the door.

I know the ending is pretty weak but I wasn't feeling very creative.

Happy Turkey Day!