Six

Sorry I haven't update in a while
T-T
Something's wrong with quotev!
I can't see your comments!
Sort if I don't reply right away!

Unsurprisingly enough Naruto dragged you over to a stand that sold funnel cakes, ice cream sandwiches, and other sweets.

"What do you want?" He asked, grabbing out his wallet.

"You don't have to pay for me." You almost walked away but he pulled you back.

"Pick something or I'll pick for you!" He grinned.

"Fine I'll have (ice cream flavor or desert that you would find at a fair)." You crossed your arms. "Thanks."

"You're welcome!" Naruto exclaimed as he ordered your (choice) and his root beer float.

~do do do we do da do do~

"What next?" You asked Naruto as you threw away your (thing choice or whatever).

"Group two has been back for a few minutes so I'm guessing group three will be back, we should meet up with everyone." Naruto said, also throwing his drink away.

"I'll text Kiba." You pulled your phone out of a pocket in your cosplay and immediately texted him.

Messages

You: Meet up at the Ferris wheel.

Kiba: k bae

You: u nasty

You stuck your tongue out and shoved the phone back in your pocket.

"We're meeting at the Ferris wheel." You faced Naruto, expecting him to be daydreaming but surprisingly enough he was staring at you.

"O-okay lets do it!" He gained his normal self back and started to run to the Ferris wheel with you chasing him.