Chapter 12 (+ Valentine's Day)

^edit I made^

As soon as you entered the icecream shop you regretted it. There stood Sakura in all of her glory, leaning over to the counter as she gave the poor boy at the register a flirty smile.
You started to grab Naruto's arm and walk out but he obliviously walked over counter next to Sakura.
"Naruto.." You hissed into his ear.
He shrugged as ordered his icecream, getting strawberry and cotton candy.

"What would you like?" He asked politely.

"(F/f).." You said, trying to avoid Sakura's line of vision.

"Coolio!" Naruto looked at the menu for a little before gasping, "Look there's a couples' special!"

(Ohohoho 💑👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩)

"Naruto no.." Your face heated up seeing that it was called the 'couples combo- two cones and one cookie'.

"Let's get it!" He grinned, grabbing your hands.

"Okay." You rolled your eyes at his immaturity and stayed silent as he ordered.

In no time Naruto had gone back over to you and handed you your icecream and a  half of a cookie.

You sat down at one of the bench thingies next to Naruto and watched as Sakura got turned down by the guy at the counter and left the store without getting anything.

"Hey Naruto, let's start walking." You said while taking a bite of cookie.

He nodded in agreement and got up from the seat.

K that's all bye

K that's all bye.