Part 2

After we finished eating we went to a timmys line up at the mall, While we were waiting in the line we started talking.

"So when should you be having the baby?" Chey asked

"5 weeks Im getting exited but scared at the same time. Like I have everything ready, I think i'll be a good mom to be honest." I replied

"Don't be scared Faith, you have me and your mom. I think you will be a great mom, Yeah your gunna have your moments of thinking your not but you will be. I know you will be."

"Thanks chey, I really appreciate you being here and supporting me."

"You don't have to thank me, oh so do you think you and Steve are gunna get back together?" She asked

"I don't know, Like I want to for my baby's sake but I have no connection with him and I wanna be single for a bit to find myself and focus on the baby." I replied honestly

When I finished talking we were at the till ordering. I ordered a large Ice cap made with cream and Cheyenne got a large creamy chocolate chill. We walked around the mall going to all the baby stores looking for nursery stuff, We walked into one store that had a lot of cribs. I found a good crib just like the one I wanted for him, Then we went and bought paint, stickers, a rocking chair, blankets and clothes. We then put everything in the car, then went back into the mall because Cheyenne made a good idea for me to set a goal and buy an outfit for when the baby is born so that I can get the size I want to be. But really I don't think I will have a problem with losing my weight my mom went right back to her normal size after she had me and im a healthy person and can have a good diet. I found an out fit and wanted another ice cap so we went to the care, and decided to go threw a drive threw. We pulled up to the drive threw.

"welcome to tim hortons how may I help you?"

"Hi can I get 2 large ice caps made with cream and can I get a cheese bagel toasted with plain cream cheese." I ordered, I paid and got the order then drove off. Cheyenne is spending the night to help with the nursery and to have girl time. We go home and brought everything inside, we went to the bay's room and started painting the walls, we set up the crib and the rocking chair.

"Is there anything else?" Cheyenne asked

"Yeah stickers and we have to put the clothes in the dresser. But do you want a drink? I can go get something im thirsty anyway" I said

"Yeah that would be great thank you" She replied.

I walked downstairs and to the kitchen when my stomach started hurting really bad, I grabbed onto the counter and held my stomach. It stopped for a minute then hurt again but worst that I screamed. And by chance Jason just got home, He came into the kitchen to find me on my knees holding my stomach crying. Another pain came and I screamed again

"Is Cheyenne here?!" Jason asked

"Yeah! please help it hurts"

"CHEYENNE!" Jason yells a few seconds later Cheyenne was in the kitchen looking at me shocked.

"Faith I think your going into labor." Cheyenne said