Sleepover pt1

CHEYEENES POV
««««««««»»»»»»»»

After we all desided we would Faithy and I would have a sleepover at her house tonight. Steve had a meeting with his work in the morning, So he has to go home for the night and sleep then leave early in the morning to drive outa town.

Also Faith acually ate quit a bit... I am proud of her :)

    Faiths POV
««««««»»»»»»

We are on our way back to my house right now. I am sitting in the front with Steve, While Chey is on the phone with her Bank to see how much she has had saved up.

"I found how much I have.."

Chey said

"How much?" Steve asked

" I am suprised... I have $2.935"

"Wow thats GREAT Chey!" I said Happily

"I no and I still have $510 to put in he savings account!"

"Awesome!"

"Sweet!"

We pulled up to my house, we all hoped out and started to walk up the steps to the door. On the way up Steve grabed my hand. Ilooked at out intertwined fingers and smiled.

I wish he could stay with me tonight but maybe when he gets back.

We got to the door and I pulled out my keys.

"Babe, I will go get your guys Shopping bags" Steve said

"Are you sure? I can go get them, It's no big deal!"

"No babe! I can get them! Thats what a man and Boyfriend do! Baby I'll be right back. I can stay tell 10:30 then go home ok?"

"Okay Boo! Thank you!"

I gave Him a kiss and let him go. He started walking down the stairs. I went to the door and unlocked it. Chey and I walked in and left the door open for Steve. We took our shoes off and put the to the side, we started walking up the stairs to my room, when I passed my moms room I looked in and she wasnt home like always. We started going to my room again, when we got there I pulled out my room door key. I opened the door and turned the lights on, we set our purses down on my dresser.

"I'll be right back going to help Steve!"

"oki faithy!"