Mall

After the talk with Steve we start driving again to Chey's house.

Chey lives on her own just like me. We are thinking of buying a house together so we dont get lonly. Chey also lives in the worst neiborhood in   L.A.

We pulled up to Chey's house, I opened the SUV'S door and hoped out.

"I'll be right back b"

"ok babes"

I shut the door and walk up to cheys house back door. I opened the door and walked in, I closed the door behind me.

"CHEY?"

"In my room Faithy"

I walked up the stairs and past the livingroom to Cheys bedroom. I walked in, Chey was wearing black shorts with a neon green crop top, with a black purse.

I sat down on the bed, Chey was puting stuff in her purse.

"Are you ready?"

"Yea almost just a sec just need my jacket, OH Faithy did you forget we are going to the bomb fire at the beach tonight?"

"OH FUCK Idid but I can still go, can I borrow a sweater? Just for tonight?"

"Ofcourse Faithy dont needa ask!"

"Okayy thanks Chey babe"

I walked over to her closet and looked threw her sweaters. I found a Grey, Yellow and black sweater, I tried it on and it hugged my waist and uper body perfectly.

"Faithy you look HOT as Fuck, You'll get all the guys your way!!"

"Uhh I have to tell you somthing.."

Chey looked at me and flicked her fingers for me to keep going

"Uh I Gotta boyfriend"

I was standing in front of her standfoot mirror. She came up beside me and looked at us.

"WHO?"

"... Steve.."

I looked down blushing..

She look at me with the biggest smille on her face.

"Really? I knew you guys  would get together one day.. I am soo Happy for you I really am!! Cant wait tell you guys get married and have Kid-"

"HEY HEY HEY! We just started dating I dont wanna think about getting married or haveing KIDS YET! I dont even wanna think about the future!"

"well lets go"