Talk with Steve

I jumped into the SUV, Steve had glasses on but took them off when I got in.

Steve is 18 but is a good bodygard, He's Pre hot but not my type.

"Hello Beautiful!, Your looking Goergess as always!"

He winked, I smiled and took out my sun glasses and put them on. I looked at him.

" Hello to you to Handsome!, Can you drive to Cheyennes house?, We need to pick her up first."

"Of course!"

He started driving.

"How've you been latly? still you no ... Depressed?"

I talk to Steve about alot, He always makes sure I can talk to him about anything. I no i can, I can trust him with anything! I only talk to him, Chey and my uncle James about myself and Personal stuff but sometimes I talk to my cousin CeCe.

"Um .. Sorta I hav'nt cut for a week thogh!"

"Have you been eating?"

He took his attention of the road for a few seconds but put his attention back to the road.

"Uhh sorta,.. Yea... No.."

"FAITH! you have to eat!, you hear me ? , I really really do care for you not just a job Faith.."

"I no okay? I try, I really do TRY BUT whenevet I eat it makes me feel sick! and I dont like it!"

I dont wanna cry. I cant cr-

There they go a few tears roll down my face. I wipe them away and look out the window.

"Im sorry Faith."

He reached over and put his hand on my thigh

"Faith you gotta realize you dont deserve the pain you feel, You gotta realize you are BEAUTIFUL! and you dont need to be anymore skinny.. You already are too skinny for your age. I can tell but your parents dont pay ANY Fucking attention to you that they dont realize that your Hurting and your hurting bad, they dont realize That your not eating and becoming more and more skinny by every day! I realize everything about you because I pay attention to your Looks, Attatude, and personality! I really Care about you! all you have to do is eat and let out what your feeling inside so you dont keep it in and get more depressed!"

While he was talking he pulled over to the side of the roard.

I looked at him with awwe, I moved closer.

" Thank you, Steve."

I looked in his eyes and all I saw was Love and Passion. I leaned in. Our lips smashed together, he grabed my waist and pulled me to his side. So i was now sitting on his lap, my hands on his neck, his hand on my butt. He squeezed my butt, "Mm.. Steve?"

"Yea?"

"What happens now? after we just you no madeout in your SUV?"

"Well I really like you and if you like me to maybe an US can happen?"

"I do like you!" I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Faith?, will you be my official Girlfriend?"

" YES"