Date goes wrong.

When Cheyenne and I get home, I go up to my room to get ready for the date im going on with jason. I am so excited to see where we go!

When I get to my room I close my door, I go into my purse and grab the baby picture. I put my tape on the back and hang it on my mirror by the door. When I finished that I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower and dye my hair. I died it brown, I shaved my legs and hopped out of the shower, rapping a towel around my body. I blow dried my hair the quickly straightened it. I went into my room and grabed my little bag of make up and sat infront of the mirror. I applied my cover up and powder, Then put on a dark brown eyeshadow and a bit of light brown and gold eyeshadow. I then applied black eyelinner and Mascara, Now that I am done with my make up I head to my closet to change. I started looking for somthing to wear. I decided to wear a nice long black dress that looks good with my baby bump. I looked at the time and saw that it was 4:25pm, Jason said to meet him down stairs at 4:35, I have 10 minutes so I thought I would take pictures of myself in my body mirror. I walked over to my night stand and grabed my phone and camera to take a couple pictures, I then walked to my mirror and took a couple. Looking at the time again and notice its already 4:34pm, so I started walking down stairs feeling nervous.

What if he doesnt like my hair?

My makeup?

Or my outfit?

What if he laughs at me because I look bad?

I got to the bottom of the stairs to see Jason waiting by the door for me. I walk towards him looking down, when I got to the door I saw him looking at me.

I blush "Hi"

"You look amazing, Are you ready to go?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah but where are we going?"

"I'm not telling you, You have to wait and see" he said while opening the door and waited for me to walk out.

I walk down the stairs and towards his car, Jason then started walking faster and in front of me. He opened the car door for me.

"Thank you" I said nicely

"Anytime love" He replied

Once I got in he closed the door and went to his side, He got in and started the car.

"Ready?"

"I sure am" I said smiling

He started driving. I want to know where we are going but I know If I ask he wont tell me. I noticed that we were driving out of town.

"Um Jason? Where are we going? why are we leaving town?" I asked

"I cant tell you right now, just wait to see"

I looked out my window watching the trees go by. I started humming a song quietly but obviously Jason heard me.

"What are you humming?" He asked

"Just a song I heard a while ago I don't remember the name to it though." I replied

"We're almost there" he said smiling at me.

2 minutes later I started to see a little town. We drove into the town and parked out side a little café, It looked really cute. I un buckled my seat belt and looked at Jason.

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"I grew up here, I thought we could go in and eat at my favorite café here then go for a walk, If you want to anyway" He replied

"Yeah that sound good" I said smiling

We both opened our doors and walked to the café, we went in and sat down looking at our menus.

"Do you know what you want?" He asked

"I think ill just have a bagel and an ice tea you?" I asked

"Yeah" He said.

A waitress came up to us asking for our orders.

"Can I get a bagle-" I started but got interrupted

"Oh my god Jason!" The waitress excitedly said

"Hey Cassidy" He said checking her out

I felt awkward, He's flirting and checking her out right infront of me not even caring. What a great date huh.. Cassidy took our order then brang our food back then sat down beside Jason. I just sat there and ate my food but once I was done Cassidy said something.

"Um Jason? Did you get her pregnant?" she asked. Jason looked at me then her.

"What ew her? No she was being a slut and got knocked up" I felt my heart break and the tears start to come. How could he? I hate him. I cant take this right now, not ever. I got up and walked out the door, I don't know where I am going but im going far away from him. I heard walking behind me but chose to ignore it, Until I heard it speed up and be right behind me. I looked behind me I seen Jason, For fuck sakes. He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist, turned me around.

"Whats wrong with you? Where are you going?" He asked, Is he retarded?

"Whats wrong with me? YOU that's whats wrong with me. Your an asshole. This was suppose to be a date but you made me feel like a piece of shit. And I don't know, away from you." I said

"What pregnancy symptoms? holly fuck whatever lets go to the car and go back"

We started walking back and got in the car, the hole time I looked out the window and felt the tears roll down my face.