Sleepover pt2

Hope your enjoying my book soo far
my Taynators!!

   Faith POV
«««««»»»»»

My room is big with a walk in closet on the left side of my room and my bathroom is on the right. There is a lil hall across from my bedroom door, down the lil hall is where my bed is. I have 2 beds, Mine is a king size and the other is a qween size. Chey sleeps on the qween.

It was 10:00 pm and Steve has to leave in ahalf hour, I am upset he's leaving...

Chey is on her bed going threw twitter and youtube, While Steve and I are on my bed. Steve is sitting with his back on the head board with his legs out while I am on his lap crist crost with my laptop on my lap going threw houses. Iam looking up houses for Chey and I.

"So why do you wanna move out Baby?" Steve asked as he raped his arm around me.

"Because I want to live with Chey and I dont want to live with my mom when she is NEVER home!"

"Mmk baby how about when I get back, I will take you and Chey out at houses you find on the internet to look at them ok?"

"Okay thankyou boo!"

"No problem Baby"

I looked at the time on my phone.

It is 10:29pm

"Awwe boo? it's 10:30.."

"Ok baby come walk me down?"

"ofcourse boo!"

We walked down stairs to the front door. He put his shoes on, he grabed my hand and walked to the door, we walked out to the porch and closed the door.

He pushed me up against the door, I was about to say somthing when his lips smashed into mine. He grabed my hips and pulled them to his.

"Mmm.. Baby" He panted-Mumbled.

He grabed the back of my thighs and said

"baby Jump"

I jumped and raped my legs around his waist. He started kissing my neck.

"babe" I panted

He dug his hips into mine and rolled his against mine.

"Aah uh!"

"Uh Yes!, you like that baby?"

"Yeea!!"

We finish that and I walked him to his truck.

"Bye baby"

"Bye boo" I said back

We huged and gave a peck on the lips.

He got in his truck, I waved bye and started walking in. I walked to my room to see Chey passed out?....

I looked at the time on my phone. HOLLY CRAP! Its already 11:30pm.

I desided to go to the kitchen to get a drink. I walked down and grabed a cup, I set it on the counter and walked to the fridge. I looked threw the fridge and desided to have Some Milk. I poured the milk in my cup, I desided to have a Bannana. I ate the bannana, and sat down at the table and started to drink my milk. I was almost down when I saw headlights shining threw the window, I got up and looked out the window. Great my moms home with her boufriend John. I like John he is very nice and Respectful.

I sat back down when thwy walk threw the door, I got up and put my cup in the sink.