New beginning

Ava is sleeping in my room still, So this morning I woke up to her. She wasn't crying but she was making baby noises, I rolled over to look at her I still cant believe I had this gorgeous baby. While I was looking at her I started to think, Steve still hasn't responded so I put no answer for the fathers name. I cant believe he would do this to his daughter, Like you don't leave your girlfriend when you find out she got pregnant and then come back but when she has the baby you don't leave again! When my daughter is older she shouldn't have to beg her father for a relationship. I don't want her to go threw what I went threw growing up, My dad wasn't really there but when he came around he would give me money and gifts and expect everything to be okay but it wasn't it never was, Thats why I haven't talked to my dad since before I was pregnant because I thought I would let him call me for a change and he didn't. I think im gunna start a new begging with my baby, Move out of this house and maybe a few hours out of town, Forget about Steve and Jason, Maybe Chey will even come with me. I need to talk to chey about it and see what she thinks and after I will talk to my mom. Ava still wasn't crying so I decided to go to my closet and change into my shorts and tank top. I think ill feed Ava make myself breakfast then go for a run. I found a hair tie and put my hair up into a pony tail, I walked over to Ava and looked down at her. She looked up at me and smiled moving her arms up and down. I picked her up and heard my phone going off, I couldn't find it until they ended the call , Ill check who called later. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see chey.

"Good morning Chey"

"Good morning, looks like Ava let you sleep in huh?" Chey giggled

"Looks like she did, She's been doing that a lot lately she wont cry when she wakes up, But I think thats a good thing. Hey will you hold her while I make her a bottle and some breakfast?" I asked

"Yeah of course I will" I walked over to chey and carefully gave Ava to her. I started with making the bottle, I looked in the fridge for what to make, I decided Hash browns and eggs with cheese. The bottle was finished so I put it on the table for it to cool down while I make breakfast. I make a plate for me and chey then bring it to the table I put one in front of chey and one across from her. I picked up Ava with the bottle and put her in the swing and let her have her bottle.  We ate breakfast then put the dishes in the sink then sat down again.

"So im going for a run wanna come? I also wanna talk to you."

"Yeah ill go get ready then ill be back down" Chey got up and ran up stairs.