After diner Heart break

Jason

******

I cant beleve shes pregnant!! I cant beleve it! This is fucked up shes only 15! and shes pregnant.

I hope she doesnt keep it!! I like her alot but right now im regretting ever kissing her! Like fuck!

Why do I like her?!

Why did I kiss her?!

Why her?!

Why me?!

Right now I think shes a slut!

Discusting!

My dad and her mom left saying they have somthing to tell us tomorrow. That they will come by around lunch

Faith is doing the dishes while im cleaning off the table. There was one dish left on the table, I picked and walked over to Faith.

I put the dish harshly in the sink. While I was walking back to the table I looked at her face. She had a few tears steaming down her face. She noticed that I saw and looked down doing the dishes. She quickly finished the dishes, dried her hands and wiped her tears away then looked at me for a second.

"Goodnight" She said then fastly walked up the stairs.

"Goodnight" I mumbled.

When I was done in the kitchen I went upstairs, I was laying in bed when I heard crying. I got up and walked out of my room. The crying was coming from Faiths room. I walked to the door and walked right in and saw her in short shorts and a tank top sitting in front of her mirror crying.

Faith

******

I heard my door open and shut but didnt bother to move sence I knew who it was. Cheyenne went out for the night so it was Jason.

I kept glaring at myself in the mirror. Im ugly, Worthless, Slut, Scank, Who- I got cut off by Jason.

"Your Pregnant?!" He said-Yelled at me.

I looked at him then back at the mirror. I nodded.

"Your keeping it arnt you!" He asked.

I glared at him and stood up.

" Its not an 'it' its a her, I am keeping HER yes! Im not having an abortion! Nor am I giving it up! I already cant stand myself now how would I be able to Live with myself if I did that?!" I yelled angerly at him.

He stood there shaking his head smiling. He then looked at me and took a couple steps tawords me.

"I regret ever liking you! I regret ever kissing those gross disgusting slut lips of yours! All you are is a fucking WHORE! No wonder Steve left you.. Because he probably doesnt want a girl who slept with probably 10 guys before him!" He said -more like yelled at me.

I looked at him while all the tears ive been holding in came out of my eyes. I cant beleve him! I knew he would leave me.

" I knew youd leave me.. To correct you Ive only kissed 2 guys and had sex with 1. I HAD SEX ONCE ONE FUCKING TIME! OKAY! AFTER THAT ONE TIME THINKING HE USED A FUCKING CONDEM I GOT PREGNANT! ...... Jjjust get oout. Get out of my room and sstay outa my life!" I cried out.

I turned around so I couldnt see him anymore. I balled. I heard my door slam.

He doesnt like me.

He doesnt care.

He hates me.

He left me alone.

Everything he said is true... I wanna die!!