Tramp

1 month later.

6 months Pregnant.

Harry didnt like the fact I was pregnant but said he would always be there for me, that he wont give up on me. I told him what happened with Jason.. He said Jason shouldnt of done that. That he lost the best thing that would ever happen to him. He also said that it was very harsh of Jason to call me thoughs names when he doesnt even know the story. That he doesnt know that I thought i was in-love with Steve and Steve took advantage of it and took my Virginity, Ignored me and cheated on me, Then got me pregnant. Every night I I look at myself in my mirror and feel disgusted at myself until I look at my big baby bump. Everytime i do look at my baby bump I get a happy feeling inside of me and cant stop smilling, like she's my other half and I have to protect her with all my well being. Jason doesnt talk to me much besides "im going out, bye" , "im back, going to my room bye" but somtimes I catch him taking little glances at me though. It hurts alot to know he gave up on me so easily. He' breaking me by not talking to me anymore. I miss him.

I woke up around 9:00 am and decided I would take a shower. I got out of bed and walk into my bathroom, I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. I scrubbed shampoo into my hair and washed it out, Next I put conditioner in my hair then washed it out, I shaved my legs. After that I shut the shower off then rapped a towel around my body. Once my whole body was dry i rapped my towel around my hair, I rubed body lotion on my legs, arms, stomich, neck and face. I then walked out towords my door of my room the locked it, then walked to my walk in closet to pick what to wear. I chose some white shorts and a tank top that fits my baby bump. I went back in to my bathroom and quickly blow dried my hair, the did the normal style I use for my hair. I put on a bit of make up some mascara, eye liner and light pink eye shadow. I had to admit that I looked good. I heard my stomich growl "baby must be hungry" i said to myself. I left my bedroom and slowly walked down the stairs being careful cause of the baby. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard someone talking, I walked into the kitchen and saw Jason and some girl. She had Alot of makeup caked on her face and a fake tan and blond hair, she looked like a barbie. I decieded to ignore them and opened the fridge. I felt like I was about to cry. When I seen Cheyenne walking down the stair, When she seen me she smiled until she seen I was about to cry. I tilted my head to Jason and that girl to signal thats the reason i was about to cry, She nodded understanding and came over to me. "Hey Faithy Baby how are ya doing this morning?" She asked trying to distract me. I looked at her and laughed "Fine how about you?" I asked Cheyenne. "Im good, what are making for breakfast?" She asked me. "Uh eggs and toast. want some?"  I asked. " How can I not say no to your cooking?!" she laughed then sat down at the island. I started making breakfast for Chey and I, When I was done I handed Chey her plate then sat down with mine when i heard. "what you didnt make us any?" The tramp ask. Chey's face said dont do anything stupid but I had to. I looked at the tramp and scoffed "Your not eating the food I buy and defently not eating in the house I pay for, Its not a good reputation having a tramp in my home eating our food" I said sternly. Cheyenne bursted out with laughter and I smiled and then giggled. "haha thats so fucking true Faithy!" Chey said. The tramp looked at Jason wanting him to do something then he said "what? This isnt your house its Faiths"

I finished my breakfast, rinsed my dish off then put it in the dish washer. When I was walking up the stair to go to my room Jason came walking up them too. I got nevous that he would hit me or call me names, I started breathing heavily that I think he heard. "Are you alright Faith?" Jason asked

"Yea I'm fine." I said as I got to the top of the stair and started walking to my bedroom. Jason followed me to my bedroom and walked in with me then closed the door behind him and I got scared. I turned around and looked at him, watching his every move so that I can protect my baby. "What do you want?" I asked.

He looked at me with a bit of tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Faith, I'm sorry I hurt you, Im sorry I called you thoughs names and made you cry, and Hurt you the way I did. I know I hurt you really badly because you wouldnt even come out of your room to even eat or go outside. Until Cheyenne came in here with food and made you eat it and you decided to comeout of your room once in awhile. And I'm sorry Faith... I really like you and I got mad that its not my baby... I still do like you. It hurts me everyday being away from you when All I wanna do is be laying in bed with you in my arms and knowing its going to be all right. I want to be with you so badly Faith. Will you be my girlfriend and I'll be a father figure to your daughter as if she was my own, and ill never talk to you the way I did again." He told me this and I started to cry.

"Really?" I asked him

"Really." He said.

"Okay I'll be your girlfriend. But dont hurt me like you did before promise?" I asked.

"Promise" he said and carfully hugged me.

I hope this works out good this time.