Kusumi's Sister

I came back from school and I had fun palaying with my crush. Well things didn't quite go well because that I got bullied. Lemme tell you the story, so first we were just walking around and we suddenly saw guys that were the same age like me and so they said "hey look at them, they think they are having love together but instead they act like love isn't real!" That kid laughs. "Don't make me punch you!" I yelled. "Your so weak, you can't punch!" They all laughed. "You guys are the worst kids I've ever seen!" I said running with Suigetsu. We both stopped by they benches and sat down. He kisses me on the cheek even though we are 5 years old. That's my first kiss I ever got. I start to blush.

Now for the real story for today, We both walked home from school (but basically a academy) and I saw my mom calling someone. "Mom who are you calling?" I asked nicely. "It's your older sister Mikia" Leenalee said whispering. I was surprised that I have a sister and I was so happy I had a sister to play with. I didn't know until now. I am so excited to see her but when exactly? I am not sure but I am confused. "Mom when am I gonna ever see her?" I asked. "Next week sweetie" Leenalee said petting her head. "Well what day is it?" I asked with puppy eyes. "It's Tuesday" Leenalee said. "Awe poor Kusumi" Suigetsu said smiling well petting her head. I have to wait a week to see her, she is probably taking all the time getting here but I am going to move when I am 10. But I can't see all my friends anymore when I am 10. That's sad well Suigetsu is all happy in his life. I ran upstairs and waited. But then I fell asleep.

The Next Day, I went out for fresh air. I saw this guy that jumped over me. He is cool but the thing is I don't know him and he is kinda cute but not as cute as Suigetsu. I walked to him and asked what was his name. But he kissed my hand. I think this guy likes me but probably he does or he is just being a kind guy. His name is "Kyo Miyokou". Suigetsu walks to me. "Who is this guy?" Suigetsu asked angrily. "My name is Kyo, and we are friends" Kyo smiled fakely. "We are friends?" I said confusingly. "But I am watching you Kyo with my eyes" Suigetsu said angrily. I walked inside my house. "You better stay away from her! She was mines and you can't take her away from me!" Suigetsu yelled. "Yeah right, you guys aren't dating at all so why not you back off!" Kyo yelled. "Is everything going okay?" I asked. "Yep never been better" Suigetsu smiled fakely. "Okay" I said smiling and kissed him on the cheek. Kyo looked away with jealousy. "You jealous Kyo? Cause I think you are" I smiled. "Of course not!" Kyo yelled. "Okay then" I said walking away. That day, I saw someone with blue hair come in our house smiling but I know it wasn't Suigetsu because he was with me in my room. I sprinted downstairs and I think it was my sister. But I thought I had to wait a week to see her. "Mom who is she?" I asked. "It's your sister Mikia, she is just like you" Leenalee smiles. "Hi Kusumi" Mikia smiled. "I hope you guys get along okay?" Leenalee said. "Okay" I said. Suigetsu slapped his self like he wasn't dreaming and was knocked out. "Is he your boyfriend Kusumi?" Mikia asked. "No!" I yelled. Mikia chuckles.This was the best day of my life and I was so happy to see my sister Mikia. We had so much fun. Hopefully we will get along in our lives together!