Seeing Shadow Again

I was with Sakoonae heading to the academy and I saw this guy with really cool black hair. I was thinking that it was a guy I know when like I was like 3 or 4, I'm not sure but anyways I saw Suigetsu running. It took him a week to get here. "Kusumi!" Suigetsu yelled. "Oh hey Suigetsu!" I smiled. "Your parents and I are looking for you!" Suigetsu said breathing. "But I like Konohan Village, it's actually my real home and my sister is living here" I said still smiling. "Hey Kusumi, remember me?" Shadow asked smiling. "Hey Shadow! You have a good haircut!" I said smiling. "Who's the guy and the lady?" Shadow asked. "Oh this is Sakoonae and this is Suigetsu" I explained. "Hey Suigetsu" Shadow said trying to handshake him. "I'm sorry but I don't take handshakes" Suigetsu said angrily. "Are you okay Suigetsu?" I asked. "Can I talk to you privately later?" Suigetsu asked. "Yeah sure, anytime you want and I will be at the cherry blossom trees" I said kindly. "Was it something I said Suigetsu?" Shadow asked. "No it's none of your business" Suigetsu said angrily again. "Okay geez you hot head" Shadow yelled. "I'm am not a hot head you piece of shit!" Suigetsu yelled back. "Oh shut it you two!" Sakoonae yelled while hold there lips and punched them. I grabbed Suigetsu's hand and took him behind.

"Are you mad because of my friend Shadow?" I asked. "No...well yes..kinda.. The truth is that I think you like him more than me.." Suigetsu said. "I'd never like Shadow over you, Suigetsu. You know I love you.." I said kissing him on the cheek. "Actually, you never told me that you love me" Suigetsu smirked. "I didn't?! Oh.." I said. "Hey your touching me there! Stop! Ahhh!" I screamed. Suigetsu smirks. "Okay I will stop so you can go to academy" Suigetsu smiled. At the academy I saw Sasuke and he said hey to Shadow. I gave him an evil eye. "Who is this guy Kusumi?" Sasuke asked angrily. "Why are you asking me dimwit?" I asked. "Well there is this guy that I hate and a girl I like" Sasuke sighs. "What Sasuke?" Sakura asked. "Nothing you annoying bitch" Sasuke said to Sakura. "If I were you Sasuke, I would want you to stay away from her because she has dirty hair" Sakura sassed. "Why not you just shut your mouth or I will freeze it" Kusumi threatened. "Your just jealous that we like Sasuke!" Sakura sassed while rolling her eyes. "Sakura just shut up already! She doesn't like me at ALL!" Sasuke yelled. The group of Sasuke's fangirls sashayed. "Did I miss anything?" Suigetsu asked. "No" I said.

I went into class with Suigetsu by my side and a few friends maybe a couple though. I love my academy. So what we were learning about was Normal Jutsu attacks and at least I am a special person in the class. I learned how to use this great water move! "Whoa!!!" Everyone yelled with excitement. Sakoonae smilies. After that, we were practicing fighting. Iruka Sensei is telling me how to fight and how I can miss while fighting. I had fun in academy. When I went home, my sister was calling our parents about me being in her house. "Hi Mom! Hi Dad" I yelled in the phone. "Hi sweetie!" Leenalee and Kaikou said smiling. Nothing much was happening but I had the best day of my life in the Konohan Village but I didn't get my chance to talk to Sasuke and Shadow. I know they are rivals because I know that Sasuke likes Sakoonae and Shadow likes someone and I know exactly who she is...