The Little Neko

I walked downstairs into my living room, I was just dizzy. Suigetsu helped me but I don't think I'm going to academy today because I have dizzyness. Let's see here, I went upstairs and read my book, then I was dizzy, and then I barfed on Suigetsu then my Dad, then my mom. Mikia my sister, I'm not sure where she went but who cares. Anyways, later on I was on my way to Shadow's house and I saw this little boy that was a cat. I went up to him and asked what's his name. "What's your name?" I said smiling. He stared at me with his watery eyes as if he looked sad. "I won't hurt you, I am Kusumi Chakera" I smiled. "My name is Fugashi Agato" He replied quietly. "What's wrong? You seem lonely, you want to come inside in my house?" I said asking nicely. Fugashi's stomach rumbled loudly. "You seem hungry too, let me and my mom serve you Fugashi" I said smiling. I actaully feel bad about Fugashi. He just sat there well people didn't notice him at all. That's just rude. "Mom, I need you" I said telling to get her butt over here. "What is it?" She said looking at Fugashi, "what happen to him?" Leenalee asked. "I don't know but I found him next to our house, sad and hungry" I explained. "Oh my, what's your name sweetie?" She smiled. "My name is Fugashi Agato..." He mumbled. I gave her that look that she has to make something for him to eat. Suigetsu came downstairs a nd saw Fugashi. "Who's that?" Suigetsu asked. "This is Fugashi and Fugashi, this is Suigetsu" I said. "Hello" Suigetsu smiled. Fugashi just stayed silent. "Where do you live Fugashi?" I asked. "I don't live anywhere, anymore..." Fugashi said sadly. My mom handed him some scrambled eggs because like always, its the morning so. "I use to live with my Mom and Dad, but they abandoned me when I was just 3, I don't really know why but they just did" Fugashi said, trying not to cry. I smiled at him. "I understand, now go ahead and eat some srambled eggs" I said smiling patting his back. Suigetsu smiled. Kaikou, my Dad, walks in confused. "Kusumi!" My dad said yelling my name. "What?" I said walking into the main door room. "Who is this?" Kaikou asked suspiciously. "This is Fugashi, dad" I sighed while rolling my eyes. "Okay, remember what I said" Kaikou said smiling and sighing. "Yes you said, it's your responsibility to watch a friend of yours" I said smiling. "Just don't let him go anywhere else without my permission or mom's, okay?" Kaikou smiled. I smiling back giving him a thumbs up. Fugashi finished his srambled eggs. I took him upstairs in my room with Suigetsu. "So, Fugashi, do you know anything about the Agato clan?" I asked. "Alittle" He said. "Well, the Agato clan was actually having a war with the Chakera clan so after the war, we decided to be friends and share places" I said smiling to him. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. Suigetsu looked at the window smiling. This was a very cool day actually.

Four hours later, Fugashi and I had so much fun together! For the first time, his smile was cute but I still love Suigetsu all in my heart. I mean we both love to play video games. I was womdering if he ever actaully gone to school, he said only at the Academy but he has to be assigned to be in the academy so we helped him and so he's in our class! Yay! I just couldn't help being happy because I saw the doosh bag, I saw Sakoonae and everyone mostly with Fugashi. He says he loves the Konohan Village now because people are nice here like I mean I introduced him to my friends.

Later at Night, Suigetsu slept next to me well Fugashi was showering. My head hurts because my inner Kusumi is trying to say something to me. Kusumi! KUSUMI! Listen to me!
"What is it!!!!" I yelled back.
Why can't you tell that Fugashi likes you? I mean its really obvious...
"Just shut up, I'm trying to sleep!"
Okay, Goodnight Kusumi...
Fugashi walks in the room. Suigetsu is hugging me tightly. "Kusumi..." He whispered. "What is it?" I asked. "Can I sleep with you?" He asked again. "Sure" I answered. Fugashi picked up his pillow and put it next to mines. It felt awkward when there is two guys sleeping next you but I love hanging out with guys, which girls can laugh at me because they think I like them, they can say that all they want. Except for Sakoonae, she's cool.

The Next Morning,
Fugashi and Suigetsu were gone and which I don't know where they went. I looked around and I found them on the sofa sleeping there. It was cute the way how Suigetsu is falling off the sofa and Fugashi is drooling. I went into the kitchen and made pancakes. Yes I can make breakfast, I can cook people! Just because I'm 10 doesn't mean I can't cook ya know! Anyways, Fugashi woke up because he smelled the pancakes. "Good Morning Kusumi" Fugashi yawned. "Morning" I said smiling while putting syrup on my pancakes. Suigetsu woke up looking like he doesn't want to wake up. Bruh, I'm full of energy. Because I ate pancakes. They were good and no one shall stop me from making a whole stack of them. So I made everyone breakfast. My parents walks downstairs surprised that I actually made breakfast for the 5th time. It was exciting which means I can be a ched when I get older. It was fun, Fugashi is ending up living with us. Which is pretty awesome! But I love Suigetsu, because he's my love and only mine.