New Student! XD

So hello everyone! Anyways, I have brought some good news! Yay! I have a new student in my class!!! Yay! Anyways, you'll find out who he is and to be honest he is pretty cute not that I would cheat on Suigetsu but still he's cute. "What the hell are you writing?" Suigetsu smirked and asked. "Oh nothing little idiot" I said pushing away.

Suigetsu and I were just heading to academy and I felt bad for Fugashi, he's sick. But we will be home some time in the day. We walked into the academy, opened the class door and there he was, a shy and new student that looked at us as if we came in like dumb nitwits. The new student walked to us, "Hello, who are you?" He asked nicely. "I'm Kusumi Chakera and this is Suigetsu Hozuki, nice to meet you" I said smiling. "My name is...Yukio Aruki.." He said clenching a fist shyly. "Don't worry, we are nice friends" I said patting his head. "Well, I hope we get to be good friends!" Yukio smiled. After that last sentence, a whole bunch of girls came in and screamed "Yukio!! Oh my gosh it's you!" And stuff. "Whoa" Yukio covered him self. I ran into the way and use water defense to back up the fangirls. Yukio looked at me, "Thank you". "No need to thank me, I'll always help you" I smiled. The girls tried to break my defense but nope, nothing broke. Then Iruka Sensei came in, "what's going on?" He asked. "Iruka Sensei, she's using her Chakera to make this!" The girl pointed out. I stopped using my water defense. "I don't use Chakera to make all of this! Get your facts right!" I yelled. "Paaaplease, I bet that you can't even turn me into Ice" The girl sassed. I grabbed her shirt, "Oh you want to go don't you!!" I yelled. "Break it  up girls!" Iruka Sensei said. "She started it!" The girl said rolling her eyes. "Says the girl who blamed everything on me!!!!" I yelled trying to charge to the girl well Suigetsu holder onto my  arm, pulling back. Sakoonae walked in and saw the girl. "You" She glared. "Outsider" The girl glared back. "Why are you here?" Sakoonae asked in a serious way. "You know this bitch?" I asked. "Yeah her name is Winari Furuka, she's a sassy ugly idiot" Sakoonae said walking away. Yukio holded onto my arm, "Let's go sit down", I looked back, "Okay". Suigetsu followed and the girls grabbed him. Sakoonae looked back and grabs Suigetsu with her demon hands without Iruka Sensei noticing. "Demon! Iruka Sensei! There's a demon!" Winari pointed out. "I know your lying Winari now zip it or your out" Iruka Sensei sighed. 

Winari left the room with all of her bitchy friends well we took a seat. After that when Yukio talked to me about Winari, Da Jerk Sasuke came in while Naruto and Hinata were coming too. "Sorry that I'm late Iruka Sensei" Sasuke sighed. "What do you mean Sasuke? You are here early" Iruka Sensei pointed out. I walked down and went up to Sasuke, "Dummy" I chuckled. Naruto giggles. Sasuke walks pass me and acts so cool. "What's your problem" I glared. "Just shut up already! Your getting on my nerves!" Sasuke yelled. "Says the one who's really getting on MY nerves" I said walking away.

It's the worst day ever but I don't care