I'm on a date?!

Okay this afternoon, I found this note and it says
Dear Kusumi Chakera,
I am still the unknown person and I was thinking we could go on a date tonight and because, I really like you... So please say yes...
Love,
Unknown Person
Okay I know its Fugashi so should I ask him if he's the Unknown Person? I don't really know but maybe later tonight. Later on, I showed Suigetsu the mysterious letter I got, he was pissed off. He's just jealous. Trust me, we have that in common so. I just didn't know what to think of wearing, my mom easdroppin on me and ran into my room, "So what are you doing?" My mom asked. "Nothing really..." I sighed. Suigetsu smiled. "Anyways, I'm heading to school" I said getting my backpack dragging Derpy Suigetsu and Sleepy Neko Fugashi. "Where are we going?" Fugashi snoozed. "School and I can't wait to not see Da Jerk Sasuke" I said being annoyed. "Yay school..." Fugashi said drooling on my arm. "Get up or I will slap you to wake you up" I yelled. "Don't hurt me!" Fugashi stood up cuddle his self up, "And as if for you too Suigetsu" I sighed. "I don't deserve to be slapped" Suigetsu said, hugging Fugashi. They both hugged each other scared. "Just kidding now let's go to school or you both will get smacked on the face for REAL" I said smiling.
Later on, it was boring at school so i decided to go home and rest. As soon as the other two came home, I was sick. Suigetsu opens the door, "Kusumi, I'm home-" Suigetsu said stopping. I was laying on the bed with wet towel on top of my head. "
To be continued....