^-^ Charity Starts! ^-^/I'm Shocked

Yay! I get to do something fun! I went inside to talk to Lady Tsunade about the Water Village that I lived in needed help with the resources, foods, and money. She said it's ok if I do it as long as I don't get carried away! I am trustful Lady Tsunade! ^-^
Let's see, first house I went to is Dumb butt Sasuke's house which was just awkward and I wanted to punch him on da face! I'm mad at him trying to pick a fight with me yesterday. But anyway I had to go to his house...
After doing all the Charity, it was night and I walked to the water village as I felt like I was watched. As soon as I ran, I ran into these ninjas that were a part of the water village which I know so I'm not scared.
Suigetsu came and protected me from them. "Suigetsu, what are you doing here?" I mumbled. "I came here to protect you" Suigetsu mumbled back. I sighed. "Ninjas of the Water Village, I'm Kusumi Chakera" I said seriously.
The other two ninjas gasp. "I am a part of this village..." I sighed. The Other Water Village Ninjas disappeared but the other two stayed. I gasped. They took off their masks. "Kusumi, remember me" Kaikou said smiling. "Dad?!" I said surprised. "MOM?!" I yelled. "I missed you sweetie..." Leenalee said hugging me tightly guving me a kiss. "Where were you?" I said crying. "We were still in the Water Village and we were really worried about you in the past, where did you run off to?" Leenalee asked. "Well something happened and I don't want to talk about it.."Why not say it Kusumi? There is nothing wrong tell your parents?" Inner Kusumi said. There was silence around us as I heard steps coming by us. "Mom watch out!" I said pushing her. Suigetsu eyes widen as if he saw someone that he knows. "Suigetsu!" I yelled. "Kusumi!" Suigetsu yelled and grabs me, hugging me. I blushed. "You alright?" Suigetsu asked. I holded my arm in pain, he looked at me and moved my arm and saw my cut I gotten when those ninjas passed by and cutted me. "Just hold on Kusumi..." Suigetsu said holding my cut. I tried not to shed tears in pain, my mom and dad helped me get to my sister's house in the Konahon Village. As soon as we reached there, she was surprised. "Mom and Dad?! So happy to see you!" Mikia said crying and hugging them. I looked at my skin and it was healing by it self for some odd reason but I don't know why. Suigetsu runs upstairs to get something to wrap my arm around. Later on that night, Suigetsu had his blanket and opened my door. "Suigetsu, what are you doing?" I yawned. "I couldn't fall asleep..." Suigetsu said shaking. He closes the door and comes up to me, hugs me and cries in my arms. "I don't want to lose you..." Suigetsu sniffed. I rubbed his back. "Don't worry, I'll always be there for you Suigetsu" I said smiling. He stood up and wiped his tears away. I stood up and opened the lights in my room. We just sat there with a big silence.I sat next to him, he still was sad. I grabbed him by the shirt on the shoulder and pulled him toward to me and kissed him. His eyes widen. I stop and he blushes a lot well I smile. Suigetsu clenches and pins me to the bed. "Suigetsu?" I said blushing. He kisses me hardly. "Sui-..I have to say-.." I said, trying to tell him something. He stops and looks at me. I blinked a few times. I got up and turned off the lights. "Good Night Suigetsu..." I said curling up in my blanket. He hugs me tightly trying to cuddle with me so I cuddled.

The Next Day, I woke up pretty early and looked outside. The sun was shining, trees were weaving, and the birds tweeted. After that I changed into my clothes and went downstairs. My mom was making pancakes, my dad was just drinking coffee smiling at me. "Good Morning" Kaikou smiled. "Good Morning!" I smiled back. Mikia walked downstairs depressed. "Onee-chan, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing Imoto.." Mikia said patting my head. "Sweetie, what's the matter?" Leenalee asked. Mikia went up to our mom and cried in her arms. "Its okay..." She said patting her back. Did I do something or someone else do something? I'm not really sure. But after eating breakfast, I went to academy with Suigetsu and saw Sakoonae and Shadow. Psh, I wonder wheres Sasuke. Tch. Like he thinks he's better than everyone. He's a jerk and I will say that he is one forever. What a jerk!