Fugashi Confession

Hey! Sorry if I was gone! I was busy through out this whole time but there are some new stories I have to tell you!! Okay so let's see, Fugashi confessed he liked me at the Sakura Trees, I'm surprised

It was a warm sunny day and so suddenly Fugashi woke up right after I woke up. "Fugashi?! Your up all a suddenly?!" I said freaking out a little. "No you kinda woke me up" Fugashi shrugged and smiled. "I'm sorry if I did" I smiled. We both just smiled and blushed. Oh and you guys are wondering this, to be honest, Suigetsu and I are not dating, neither is Fugashi. It seems like it doesn't it? Fugashi walks toward me and reaches something out of his pocket, "Here you go, I got this for you" Fugashi smiled and hands me a little chibi me keychain. "Aww, thank you so much, I love it!" I said smiling cheerfully. Suigetsu was just staring at me smiling. Fugashi blushes harshly and looks away. "You okay??" I asked. "Y-yeah, I'm OK" Fugashi said sweating harshly. "Your face is red? You sure" I asked again. Fugashi nodds yes and still sweats. I walked out the door to the river well Suigetsu walked up to Fugashi with a serious look on his face, "Hey, don't start liking her, remember she's mine, alright?" Suigetsu said in a serious way. "I'm sorry Master, please forgive me" Fugashi said hugging him. "I will but don't go soft" Suigetsu sighed. At the river, I saw Hinata and Naruto sitting next to each other, I decided I shouldn't be in their privacy so I left quietly. There was just nothing to do but to go in missions. I'm still a kid. I'm not ready for more missions. Although, I have good agility. I'm not good at Ninjutsu, but I'm still learning. I walked back home and I was kinda surprised, it was quiet and everything was neat. I closed the door and into my room, my room was cleaned?! And Suigetsu and Fugashi sitting there smiling at me? This is very fishy. "Uh hey guys?" I shuddered. Fugashi stands up and walks towards me, "So, how do you like today's date?" Fugashi asked and smirked. "Wait what date?!" I asked. "Today's our date!" Fugashi smiled. "But I didn't plan it?" I said confusingly. "No, I did it for myself" Fugashi smiles cheerfully. Suigetsu couldn't stand up, he was tied up and I thought he was smiling. "Let's go on or date" Fugashi grabbed my hand and we left the room well Suigetsu was trying to get out. "Suigetsu..." I whispered. We left the house and it was the evening, Fugashi took me to the Sakura Trees. "So, you like cherry blossoms?" Fugashi smiled. "Yeah they are my favorite" I said to him. Fugashi stranded on his tippy toes and got a Sakura Blossom and put it on my ear, "You look beautiful" Fugashi smiled and blushed. I blushed harshly. I felt really weird because Fugashi isn't Suigetsu, I like Suigetsu because he's always been there for me and always make my day the best. I pushed Fugashi, "I'm sorry Fugashi, I like Suigetsu more" I said quietly. "I know you do, and-" Fugashi sighs, "I confess, I really like you" He blushes. I looked at him surprisingly, "Your kidding, right?" I asked. Fugashi grabs me and kisses me right in the lips. I blushed and I just wanted to run back home. "Fugashi?!" I blushed hard. The sun settled right after we were done kissing. "Kusumi, I have a surprise" Fugashi said turning into a cat. "Fugashi?! Your so cute as a cat" I said picking up him. I'm pretty sure Suigetsu was in the Sakura trees watching. We walked home together.

I'm not being dumb and actually I never realized that Fugashi liked me. I mean you guys have noticed but me, I didn't. I thought he was a cute neko that would be, well you know, I'm not trying to be mean, a loner. But he confesses and now I know. I really like him but Suigetsu is mine forever. Suigetsu and I aren't dating but we like each other a whole lot.