Konohan Village

When I was in Konohan Village, I was with my sister Mikia and she helped transfer schools but I had to go to a academy. I just don't feel comfortable in the academy just the way of how I walk in for a conference. I mean lots of people looked at me like I didn't belong here. But that was just the conference, I mean is there something wrong with me? On the first day in the academy, I walked in and there was lots of kids that was my age. I walked into class and everyone was staring at me. At least someone forgives me for having me as a student in the class. All I did was sitting there being picked on. "You okay?" Someone asked. "Yeah" I said wiping tears off. "I scared them away from you so they wouldn't bother you" She said. "Thanks for the help, what's your name?" Kusumi smiles a little. "The name is Sakoonae Shenakai" Sakoonae smiling at her. "Mines is Kusumi Chakera" I said standing up. "Hey Naruto and Hinata, come here for a sec" Sakoonae called. "Okay" Hinata said shyly. Naruto smiles. "Who is this?" Naruto asked. "You guys, this is Kusumi Chakera" Sakoonae said. "Nice to meet you, I like your blue hair" Hinata said shyly touching her hair. "Oh Thank you Hinata" Kusumi said smiling.

After that day, I saw girls in a circle but I just didn't know who it was so I asked Sakoonae. "Sakoonae, why there girls in a circle?" I asked. "Oh those girls are fangirling a guy named Sasuke Uchiha" Sakoonae explained. "I want to meet him" Kusumi said. "Okay, hey Sasuke! Get over here! There's a new student in the academy!" Sakoonae yelled. Sasuke walks over to us. "What do you want outsider?" Sasuke asked. "Outsider?! I'm an outsider too! Why not you just shut up!" Kusumi yelled. "No it's okay Kusumi, I am an outsider, I don't care what they think" Sakoonae said. "So your name is Kusumi? I guess that's a weird name" Sasuke said meanly. "Your just rude!" Kusumi yelled. "Whatever" Sasuke said walking away. "Sasuke Uchiha, is a total jerk" Sakoonae sighed. Sasuke is so rude, I don't even like him at all. Who thinks he is cute? I mean he is a jerk to everyone except the girls that like him. Such a popular stupid jerk face.

After meeting Sasuke Uchiha, I saw Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka, I went up to them with Sakoonae by my side. "Ino and Sakura, meet the new kid in the class" Sakoonae said calmly. They were as if looking at me like I should be popular like them. "What's her name then Sakoonae?" Sakura sassed. "Her name is Kusumi Chakera" Sakoonae sighs. "She probably doesn't have any taste" Sakura sassed. "Oh excuse me, you just don't have enough makeup!" I sassed back. "Then fine we will just put on more makeup!" Ino yelled. "You know that if you put on too much makeup, you get pimples on your beautiful face!" I yelled back. "Like we care about our faces!" Sakura sassed. "Whatever, just shut up you ugly idiots!" Sakoonae yelled. They both sashayed like sissies. But anyways, I have a a new friend now. It's great to see others from the academy except for the two bitchs. I had a great day but I miss Suigetsu. Hopefully my parents find me with Mikia.