Who will get Kusumi as Valentine? Kyo or Suigetsu

"Yay! Today is Valentine's Day!" I yelled. Kyo knocks on the door well Suigetsu wakes up itching his eyes. "Oh good morning Kyo, are these for me?" I asked. "For you, my love" Kyo said bending down on a knee. 💭"He urks me a lot"💭 Suigetsu said in his head. "Thank you for the flowers and the chocolates" I said smiling. "Kusumi, can I talk to you in your room privately?" Suigetsu asked. "Uh yeah sure, sorry Kyo but I have to talk to Suigetsu, see you later" I said closing the door. "Okay bye!" Kyo said smiling fakely.

"Do you like him or me?" Suigetsu asked. "I don't like him at all! I totally promise!" I said. "Well Kyo likes you and when we first met, he told me to back off!" Suigetsu said. "I heard that too" I said surprisingly. "It's just that, I like you and you like me and I want us to date today because I don't want him to take you away from me, I have a corner in my heart that has your name on it" Suigetsu cries. "I'd never do that to you, remember I am nice and I am not going to hurt your feelings" I said hugging him. I get he was very emotional and I care about him but who is gonna be my Valentine's Day thou? It's rather Suigetsu or Kyo. I just like Suigetsu only because when we first met, we had love in first sight. I love Suigetsu only and Kyo is just not enough to be like Suigetsu but the thing is, I don't wanna hurt Kyo's feelings or Suigetsu's. What should I do?

To Be Continued...