Depressed Suigetsu

After school I walked home with Fugashi and I never noticed that Suigetsu was by my side. I walked inside and there I saw Suigetsu crying hardly. "Suigetsu? What happened?!" I said running up to him freaking out. Suigetsu sobbed. Fugashi was worried, "Here, I'll offer this to you if it makes you smile" Fugashi said smiling giving away his sucker to Suigetsu. Suigetsu looked at it and clenched onto it and still cried. "Is it something you want to talk about?" I asked softly. Fugashi patted his back and hugs him tightly, "It'll get better bro" He said going upstairs doing his homework. Suigetsu hugged me tightly, "I just can't..." Suigetsu sniffed. "Can't what? Take your time" I smiled. Suigetsu shakes alittle, "Someone bullied me and lots of people don't like me anymore" Suigetsu sniffs and cries. "Not everyone, you have Shadow, Sakoonae, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Kiba, Shikamaru, Fugashi, and I of course" I smiled and holded his hands. "You sure?" Suigetsu sobbed. "Yes just for you sweetie, anything will make you happy, just tell me what you want to do and we'll do it" I said smiling cheerfully. "Ok,can we go somewhere where it can be just us?" Suigetsu asked. "Yeah anywhere that's makes you comfortable" I said smiling.

Suigetsu decided to go to the River and play around. We splashed and had fun a whole lot. His depression was still there but he never even gave me a smile yet. Then, we walked to the Sakura Trees full of sweet and sour cherries we could eat. I reached and took one and putted it into his mouth. "C'mon give me a smile" I said smiling. Suigetsu didn't really give me a smile, he just stared off into space or something. At night, we decided we head back. 

We we reached, we went inside and went into my room. Suigetsu closes the door and Fugashi slept. Suigetsu tries not to give me a smile. "Hey, did I see a smile?" I asked messing around with him. Suigetsu smiles and chuckles. "See, I wanna see you smile, always" I said hugging him. We both looked at each other and blushed. Suigetsu comes up and kisses me on the lips, "I love you" He said blushing and crossing his arms. "I love you too" I said smiling. After that, I saw the two flashes and there he was, Shadow just took a picture of us. "He he" Shadow trembles and falls down. I opened the window and looked down, "Are you okay?" I yelled and asking. "Yep I'm a ok!" Shadow said giving me a thumbs up. Suigetsu and I laughed so hard, we became super tired and fell asleep. The window opens and there I think Fugashi left and jumped out the window. 

But for a lesson of a lifetime, when your depressed, it just makes people feel weak in the knees. Not everything may help someone but it can in some ways.