Chapter 3 Information

Minna I'm really grateful that you guys read. Oh ya n pls gimme some advice I really appreciate it thanks a lot. Enjoy~ >~<

Aisha

After a few interesting periods its recess. Rena said that she'll join me to the rooftop to eat our lunch. Walking together I invited a few more friends to join us for our lunch. Bringing my bento and books I was first to arrive. Rena came up next smiling happily. Little that I notice that she looked troubled but she kept dodging the question saying it's nothing. As Eve and Elesis came up I introduced them to Rena.

"So this is the other being in another dimension interesting interesting indeed." Eve said. "Owh' c'mon Eve don't be such a gloomy person cheer up! Ah never mind her attitude she's always like that cuz' she's a Nasod." Elesis cheerfully said as she patted Eve on the head.
Nasod? I heard some tales of it but can you explain it fully since I don't understand that why you have emotions and feelings? Are you like those androids that's copying to be a human?" Rena asked as Eve explained every single thing to her. I sip my juice box. Continued to read my novel as the others ate their lunch.

Elsword came running at the rooftop knocking one of my books as it slid to a corner. Not noticing I casted a frost spell on him as he ran slower than usual. Chung who was chasing him earlier came to a halt before I cast on him too. "Aisha lemme go!" He said as I pick up the book and sat back. Elsword pleaded his sister Elesis for assistant but rejected. He just stood there until it wears off. Chung chuckles and laugh till his tummy hurts. "So far for your 'Flame Geyser' skill" he said as he went down.

"Aisha, who's that guy beside me. The black hair and d goldy eyes?" Rena asked as I said while reading "oh him? He's Raven why ask?" "Just curious. Can you tell me why he's so cold and his background too?" She asked. Unnoticingly I blurted "He's always like that to girls if your new that's why people thinks he's cool and another reason he has many fangirls. And his background huh, if I remembered correctly he's the next heir for bla...." Before I could finish Elesis covered my mouth for future information. Rena looks at us with those curious eyes "next heir to?" She asked. "Nothing. He's just a normal students like all of us right Aisha ?" Elesis said as I nodded furiously. "Please tell me the truth that those stupid lies. " Rena said. "The next heir as Black Crow mercenaries, faker." Raven cut in and said as he drags Elsword away from that spot.

'This is not good. Raven you BAKA!!!' I screamed in my mind as Rena looked blankly at the ground. Rena repeating the prayers to her God/Goddess she looked back at us with those warm smile "Yosh! This means I must work more harder than the last time!" She said cheerfully. Me, Eve and Elesis exchange glances worried what will happened next. Rena asked one more question but this time she has the right to know "Why Raven said the words 'don't mess with me faker' its not like I'm faking of somebody am I?" Letting out a small sigh I answered "in this school there was a person same age as us and resembles you the most but her hair was light pink and blue eyes. Her name was Seris and a ex girlfriend of Raven she's both good in sports and studies but she suddenly disappeared like few weeks ago. Rumors said that she died some say that she's a criminal and some said that's she's a ghoul or ghost that haunts this school. So when you came all were shock saying that she came back. Plus.
.
.
.
.
He too knows that you're an Elf. Teachers, higher ups they all know, students who were picked out like Ara, Chung, Elsword, Eve and Elesis we all know it too all for the peace and balance. But then I think that Raven eaves drop on the conversation. He really hates you and that's a fact but your face..... Its definitely making him regretting doing that but that's what I think.

So I was suggesting
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why not you two would get along with each other?