Chapter 30 Exterminate

Idk u guys r happy or not but XD.

Raven
Seeing Valak there safe and sound I almost drop my balance. As for Edan, he's running towards him.

"How.... Are you here and alive......" Eden said as I walk towards him, checking whether this is real or not.

"She saved me from the exterminators. Few years ago." He said as I pick her up.

"Nice on time as always Valak." She said while lying down on the ground.

She wrap her own wounds as me and Eden reunited with Valak.

"Rena about me going Altera...." He said.

"For you to get an upgrade, train and to see your little brother here." She said while eating painkillers.

"How did you-"
"I got eyes everywhere. It's not too shocking when your White was stalking me." She said while sitting properly.

"Wait you knew?" I said shocked on the fact. When I think back when I was a kid, White really stalks people.

"It's true that you went to Altera but why were you with the exterminators?" Valak ask very seriously as I gulp.

"I swear Edan is going to kill me later. They threatened me for her safety in their hands." I muttered

"You've gone soft Raven but at least you both are safe. So what happened when I was gone? How's mom doing?" Valak asked as I was depressed.

"She's dead a year ago." Edan said as Valak pat our heads.

"At least you all are safe. About Velder...."

"I won't lose to you Valak." Edan said while pointing his sword at him.

"Oh ya? Bring it on!" He said while going to clash with Edan.

"They really didn't change at all.... I'm going back. Oh and make sure Edan have enough blood in him. I'm going home Valak." Rena said as she stood up. Walking away while waving a goodbye sign they stop fighting.

"Damn... How did she knew?" Edan said while eating a blood substitute pill.

"There she goes again like that time. Leaving me here again...." Valak said while depressed.

"I won't tell dad about this but make sure you're prepared for the war. By the way, the demons are invading on that day." Edan said while leaving.

"This is going to be a pain. If Edan envies my power then I must do something. Raven, make sure you will be in the throne instead of Edan since he's a vampire." He said while going another route.

"You're not going to meet the Lord?" I ask as he shook his head.

"He either will execute me on the spot or banish me. So good luck for taking it from that vampire bastard." He said while he left.

He's your brother you know.... Shaking my head it reminds me of old times where they both compared each other while fighting after a while. Mom would always laugh and smile, seeing they both were childishly fighting but in the end they would be together. Until Edan was possessed by the vampire in the sword making him a vampire while I guess Edan and Valak fought for power before, before Edan was possessed.

Well mom died in stress while the Lord, no, father didn't do anything to help her. Edan wasn't by her side at her last breathes while I was trying not to cry it was painful to see her die just like that. But that was in the past anyway.

Going back I really must think about how I'm suppose to talk to him if he found out. Going back without anything happened, I sigh. That was too close, Edan was going to kill Rena and how did Valak was there.... Meh, I need rest.

Eating my dinner and doing some revision at the same time my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hi Raven! Miss me?" Rena said as my heart thump.
"I thought you can't call here."

"Who said I can't call using another person's phone? Anyway about the war...."

"Demons are invading too so after we finish this then we need to help the Red Knights." I said as she laugh at the other side.

"Thanks for the news Raven. Ahh one more thing which is.... See the window." She said as I walk to the window.

It was snowing as usual, wait why there's light at the corner?

"See that light?"
"Ya and what's that?"

"The exterminators for your kingdom and mine. They're coming on that day. Alex will be back and I need to make an alliance for this since they're in the many nations and ready to take over. Tell this to your father and I'll doubt he'll listen. So in your computer I already sent the documents already, oh the councils stuff I already finish that so don't worry. Well that's all so bye. Oh by the way I still won't come to school so don't get your how's up k?" She said as she hangup before I could say anything.

Checking through the files there really was a documents about it, history, plot and even the number of men that she predicted. Sending this to the Lord I wasn't frightened of him now, I was frighten of the number there was listed there and all are elite.

Rena
I hangup and gave back the phone to Elder.

"Tch, how much you've fallen Rena?" She ask while sitting on her chair.

"Not low enough to be in history. Well time to do something for our two bloody lands. Elder, you once said that the Black Crow will never be in peace with us and your reason was they're savages, beast in their own way. I thought about it and then I noticed something: if we were the good guys wearing a bad guy's clothes then the public will refers us as the bad guys and then both side will misunderstand and then bloodshed will be made." I said while letting her sit.

"What's your main point?" She ask.

"I need to change this and you better approve for the future people. If it continued like this, our bloodshed will never stop and then we will become your worst nightmare." I said while going out.

Now that my end is finish, he should know this sooner and I just hope he's not as arrogant as I thought....