Chapter 29 Unexpected Mixture

So idk wat I juz written but lol should I write a new ship, u pick n then tell me how u wan it. So then enjoy this darken part of them (maybe not for u guys but Lol idk wat I'm suppose to say.)

Raven
Going to the bar I was drinking with Elsword, Add, Chung and somehow Ciel; I wonder how he got here...... Drinking while chatting about games and stuff Elsword speak up saying about relationship, we were laughing at him but I can tell they are half drunk except myself and Ciel.

"Elsword you need to stop drinking since you're gonna study with-" I said as I got interrupt

"Shut your yapping after all no one is gonna stop me since our Elgang's 'mom' is gone.... Well we still have Ciel as backup." He said while drinking more.

Ciel was depressed hearing the word mom feels insulting. Changing into Lu I facepalm.

"My my what happened here? I see that Elboy didn't improve at all. Well there's nothing I could do anyway, ohh and Raven send him back Aisha is calling now." Lu said as she change into Ciel.

"Luuu how could you......" The royal guard said while sulking.

"C'mon Elsword it's time to go." I said whole dragging him back while he's struggling to be free.

"Why you..." He shouted as I burn his shirt a bit.

"I'll burn it more if you keep talking." I said as I drag him back to Aisha's place with a burn mark at his collar.

Throwing him there I barged in while sitting at the sofa.

"He will be fine if you toy with him. Now, the information?" I said while she sat the opposite of me while Elsword is getting dizzy of the dimensional stars he was counting.

"Ughh, fine you win. Here. Just read it back home and you'll understand it." She said as she give me an envelope. Taking it I went back to my place while reading what's going on.

Let's see..... Its almost the same as White said but something's off.....

Rena getting more colder and her aura is more misty? What could it mean....

Putting it aside, I study what today's revision was and it's so hard. 1am.... I should either train and get exhausted tomorrow or just sleep. You know what, I'll just sleep for who I care if I could jus-

"Raven this is an emergency!" Eden shouted while barging into my apartment.

I groan loudly while cursing him for making my mood bad.

"What do you want!" I shouted as he was panting hardly.

"Our camp.... Is being ambushed... By those wretched elves." He said as I got myself arm.

Don't tell me is her doing this time.

Going to the camp I saw them being slaughtered but I can't see who was doing it since it's too fast. Hiding somewhere far. Using the binoculars I saw closely who were attacking or should I say was.

She was there just killing like a assassin, a really quick one too. Covering her mouth with a cloth, she was wearing all black and her hair is tied into a bun. I guess she's here on solo, I was going down but Eden stopped me.

"She'll kill you before she even make up her own mind." He said as I stayed up. Watching my men dying one by one I was going to be sick.

"Go." He said as I went out. Taking hold of my blade and my bombs I was out in the battle field.

She killed the last men in her way as she meet my gaze. She stand still her eyes are cold and somehow puffy too.

"Rena, don't do this..." I said whole coming closer.

"You're men or should I say you approach to my territory first. Killing your men is fine right? Since if I come you kill so you come then I'll kill." She said while holding her blade like a katana.

"Why did you change?" I ask desperately.

"Why? Are you joking with me? Didn't you asked Aisha and your spy? Didn't they tell you the reason why already? Haha..... Ahahaha." She laugh while crying.

"Should I help Seris avenge her death since you're the one who killed her." She ask while crying and laughing madly.

"Rena this is enough." I said while calming her down.

"Raven kill her!" Shouted Eden.

I was pissed about this. Why we still fight for it, don't we have enough sins already? It's true that I was the one who killed her but she didn't regret to be with me last time. Rena.... She's being like me I must stop her.

Running to her she hold her blade planning to stab me, pushing the blade aside using my Nasod Arm I hug her tight.

"Stop it Rena please just stop......" I whispered while she hug me back breaking into more tears.

"I was so scared...... that you will betray me one day. You won't right?" She said while trembling.

"Look out!" She shout while pushing me away making her getting slices from Eden.

Bleeding at her stomach she was panting.

"You won't right?" She ask while looking at me, Eden charge forward preparing to slice her up.

"Stop it!!!!!" I shouted and nodded while charging forward. Seeing her smiling once again I was going to breakdown.

"This is enough." Someone said from the shadows.

"Brother..... Valak....."