Chapter 1 the arrival

I really really really hope u like it and then my upcoming test is coming (*mutters something) so then I sometimes can't update everyday so I'll try to update weekly or a random day but not that long I hope.

Rena
The carriage stop as I went out. It was the town that the Elder was talking about, Ruben. I walked more deeper as a person wave at me as I went to him. It was the chief, I greeted him. "Is there any way to go to Elder town?" I asked as he shook his head sighing "There was but our guardian became mad when the bandits came. I could give you your trip supplies as a reward." He said as I put my stuff down straight and went to fight the bandits and free the guardian form harm. I wore a black chocker connected to my green-blue checkered pattern shirt, a white skirt and a long white shoes. I went straight to the forest as the guardian Ancient Phoru was getting hurt badly while getting bullied. I got pissed as I took down most of the bandits and left a few more as they surrounded me. Defeating all of them what's left was the Ancient Phoru. It gone berserk as it charge towards me. Sliding under it I casted 'Multiple Stinger' as three gigantic magic arrows shot our at once as it hit it bullseye. It groan in pain as it tried to claw me but quick enough I casted 'Assault Kick' as it too damage. Shooting it as fast as u could it breath out fire. Dodging it as fast as I could I got burned in process. Regaining back my manna and casted 'Multiple Stinger' it was defeated.

Lying on the ground I looked at it as I unable to abandon it. Casting a seal by his head it vanished into thin air while what was left was a fire lily brooch. Pining it to my shirt I went back and received the reward. Riding the mount I went to Elder town. Few days passed as I went to the border. The mount disappeared as I went into the town and rented a room for the day. I looked at the clock and the window. It looks like its going to rain but I still got time. I bathe and wore a sleeveless V-cut dress that's up to my knees, a white choker and my brooch at a side. Tying my hair up with a red ribbon I went out taking my bag and putting on the potion while putting on a black sunglasses on my head. I went out while going to the school.

I arrived at 'Velder Private School'. Going inside people stared at me going into the office. I stop at the office as I knocked in as I went into the room. Hoffman was there staring at the window scenery as I sat in the chair. Someone else knocked the door as he let that person in. A familiar purple mage came in as she started to report all the news as she sat down. "So I presume you know each other before so no need self introduction. "He said as Aisha smiled at me while giving me the crimson red uniform. "Rena you'll be same class with Aisha in 1-1A and you will stay with her in the dorm. She'll show you after school. So now you'll just be free for the day or you can go to class now without any harm. Any questions?" He said as I shook my head. Taking my stuff I went out the room and change my appearance. I walked along the noisy hallway as Aisha was barking all of them to go back to their class. Seeing Aisha threatening or whacking them makes me think she's a tsuyandre in a way. She came back while I holded my laugh. I let out a little chuckle as she curiously stared at me. "What something happened?" She asked as I can't hold it much longer as I laugh slightly. "Nothing bit seeing you like this that you change, its making me think that you're cute yet deadly at the same time." I said as she blushed a bit when I said the word cute to her. We stop by the class door after a short while.

Well this is it. My normal school life begin. I hope I won't ever meet him.