Chapter 4 Incident

Yoho I'm back from killing myself with no ideas for the next chapter so pls dun blame me if I'm slow or anything. Enjoy !!

Few days gone by as I slept on my bed, frustrated to even think about it i went to the school's library finding out Elsword and Aisha was there too. I went to join them as there were always Always arguing. This time i was in a bad mood so i told them to be less quiet as i studied. Aisha smacks his head, scolding him for concentration. They started to argue like old married couple. I tried to calm them down but they shook me aside. My face darkened and I started to pull them on their seats and started to scold them in a cold manner tone. After a short while I stopped and went back to normal state.Both frightened of my darker side and didn't argue again.

I went out after a few hours. Training in the training area I saw her, frightened i went back and trip a bit. She saw my frightening face she laugh so wickedly as she came closer. The more she advanced the more I retreat. She cornered me to a corner, sweat dropping on my face as she spread her hands and came into a hug. She muttered the words I fear so much "Let's play the game again Rena. I'm sure you'll love it this time." after saying that she disappeared and i was at the corner hugging myself so tightly I could bled. A few minutes I sensed a person coming. I went back to my normal state as i went out the training grounds.

Walking on the road with no one caring makes me relaxed but that ended soon when I saw a crowd of girls screaming ? I saw Aisha walking in front of me. I called out to her as we walked together back to the South Dorm. "Seriously that baka Elsword.. I'm just helping his because of his average is so low but he didn't appreciate it and go scold me a witch. Sheesh I think Miss Stella is going to scold me again for his marks AGAIN!" Aisha said. I didn't listen to her complaining on and on and I was thinking something else. I heard many footsteps behind 100m away as I start to walk faster. "Aisha someone is chasing at this way now RUN!!!" I said as we ran. As expected it was the crowd of girls but this time there were chasing a guy. My 6th sense saying it was Raven before I could check Aisha castes 'Icicle Wave' on that crowd. Dodging that attack easily I jumped up on a tree branch seeing who was at the front causing so much trouble. Too late my 6th sense was correct straight.

Raven was disgustingly following us and a crowd following behind. Raven looked like he needed to say something but I didn't wait for it and ran away with Aisha before the envy crowd consume all of us. "Rena we need to talk....*huff*..." he said as I ran faster. He broke free from the spell after a few seconds as me and Aisha was going to get consumed but the door saved us.He was about to grab my arm but I had to cast 'Assault Kick' to kick his hand away. The door shut tight as soon we were admitted into the lobby. Both of us were huffing really badly we were going to the elevator peacefully but one of the girl let the door scan the key card. We started to run again into the elevator as I pushed the close button while Aisha pushes the floor button. Raven, unable to come in got consumed by the fan-girls. In the elevator Aisha looked troubled I asked her what happened but she said not to worry.

We went out the elevator as we walked to the right and there were three doors 'floor 42 door 202' I thought as the middle door imprinted the number 202 with silver lining. Aisha let the door scanned the card and let us in. there was a Chinese girl in the living hall. She has long straight hair tied into a pony tail with a fox hairpin on it. She is a kind and a very timid person and somehow clumsy.

"Now here's your room Rena-san" Ara said cheerfully as she went out. I arranged my stuff and the Ancient Phoru came out and had dinner with the three of us. I went to the training ground and trained till its late and came back midnight. I had a quick bath as I slept with the Ancient Phoru.

AH FINALLY FINISH. A lil tip is she(her) is not Seris so dun even mix her into this. So then pls gimme some advice since I'm a lil slow with process. Thanks a lot!