Chapter 32 Exterminate the Exterminators

After a few days for delaying.....(I'm juz gonna skip the details cuz it's all chat.)

Raven
Going towards the bright place in the lightless night the Elves army are here along with my men. Someone was behind me as I was going to launch an attack it was just her behind me wearing mostly dark clothes.

"Don't scare me like.." She shut my mouth like she was going to take her prey.

She call the army to fallback a bit as she went in front silently. She took a stone and threw there as the place was exploding. I guess now their men knows we're here. Running away from the place their men came out killing us.

She didn't call her army to fall back, instead they scattered into the jungle. Seeing her run into the battlefield somehow she looks like a black panther now if her cape is on. Father signal us to advance with support. We went in as we just kill the minions in there. Advancing really fast with the Blade Master slicing faster, we were at the door already.

Just only or army was there, the elves are no where to be seen.

"Raven get out of there. There's a trap in 60m and they are already aiming at you all back up to the forest and scatter your men otherwise.... You know what I mean." She said on the line as I told the others.

They all fleeing along with me using Shadow Step to see closer and she was correct, snipers are at bay already just waiting to fire with their captain's order which is technically late. We went deeper into the dark forest, seeing the elves already built a base preparing for more traps for scout in case for ambush. Rena was there showing the generals and captains for the advancement and wait, since when Edan was there listening?

"You're late Raven. She was just about to show enemy's base and function." He said.

Rena took a deep breath and then the black paper was imprinted with the structure and men (dots) inside that can actually move.

"How do you..."

"It's a secret. Anyway we go in through the west flank which is loose on security we will advance there with a distraction and....." She kept on saying as I just watch. Somehow she's specialized in wars or is it just me but she's building up walls and setting traps.

Shaking off that thought I listen to her as we were off. Father didn't like it since he can't think of a plan like this he did grumble a bit but followed her orders. We're at the west flank which is out of snipers perimeters Rena signal some Grand Archers to either snip them or use Glided Arrows which they prefer to not shout that skill out loud. The arrows fly as they scattered all over the place searching for the enemy out there. With us seeing the enemy down or not Rena was preparing for the men coming out with full strength.

"Rena they're mostly down and some injured." Edan said while Rena just nodded.

"Amelia your up next. After you're done then tanks go out with Wind Sneaker as support. I'll tell further details in the line." She said as Amelia groan.

"I won't follow-"

"We can discuss this later and if you don't do it, its really hard for the army to advance. You want us to fail or you want to betray it's up to you." She said as Amelia kept quiet and followed the orders.

They advance after Amelia finish as the enemy army came in full force but being reap by Edan who's loving it since he's a vampire.

Going into the city behind the walls it was enormous. How can she do it so fast?