Chapter 21 2nd Job Advancement

Ahaha.... So I'm going to start this arc so .... Unfortunately idk wat to call it but idc so enjoy!

Rena
Its a Friday and its also my test. Everyone went to the arena really early. I was still on the other hand, still preparing. I carried my weapons and a mini sack as I came in. Everyone was there and there's a Black Crow mercenary there with the Elgang.

He starred at me giving off no reaction. I starred at him back and ignored his existence. Elsword and Aisha must've noticed our situation as they came.

"Who's that Aisha?" I asked.

"Rena this is the person called Raven and Raven this is Rena." Aisha said as we shook our hands.

"Nice to meet you." I said with my face cold as he didn't said anything and left. Somehow my hands felt warmer when our hands together and I actually missed the feeling.

I starred at my palm as Aisha came and drag me to the line. I sat on the bench as I waited for my turn.

Raven
I sat with the seniors at the seats. My head hurts after that long trip in US branch. Getting d news that Rena lost her memories about me I knew something was wrong. Seeing nearby Amelia was there with Seris sitting beside her. She looks more like Rena already.... But what is that necklace that Amelia is wearing. Thinking of many ways I need to feel that energy so I can confirm it.

Rena
Fight between Louise n Berthe (solo)

My first round is fighting Louise then Berthe solo. I clash my blade with his. Not breaking a sweat. Seeing him without any emotions he's smiling. I back away as he already casted Call of Ruin. I jump back onto a tree as he almost caught me but he made the tree fall after cutting it. I jump onto him halfway as I casted Fatality. Giving him a critical damage he got knockdown as I ran. Putting more traps as possible I hide inside a hollow tree panting softly.

Thee were rustle noises at the trees around 100m as I made myself camouflage. He was walking while searching for me. He still got Binding Seed effect making him poisoned and slower and he's bleeding too.

I smiled as I pounced out casting Call of Ruin on him as he got shocked. Getting an advance I already got 75% of his health down maybe I got the chance to defeat him.
He spat out blood as he was laughing he hold his blade as he casted Innocent. The Eldrasil life seed was off as it exploded like an eye. It suck me in as it was exploding me but that isn't over. Louise was standing at the bottom as he slash it with his blade causing the energy into his blade. He swing it as it burst into a tornado making me flying up into the air as I fell hard on the ground. I weakly look at him as I stab my blade on the ground making me stand up a bit.

Cursing I got 15% health only, my bloodlust grew more and more by the minute. I laugh as my awakening was at it's peak. From lime eyes turned into blood red. The birds who was at the trees flew. Louise who was still muttering the words.

"Birds? So many at once? Don't tell me...." He said as I charged forward.

My strength grew more intense as the ground have a crater. I casted Aero Tornado as it stab Louise with the additional arrows repeatedly. 5% more I thought as he fall on the ground. I sat on he ground placing his head on mine as the bloodlust and awakening was gone. I turned normal as he was spatting more blood.

"You've.... Grown so much Rena just like your father..*cough* after you finish me you'll be a wonderful Night Watcher. Well I'll bestowed you with our highest title of Trapping Ranger, Rena the Night Watcher." He said weakly as I carried him to the door for exit. The people got him as I gave him a Biar Trap as it stick to him as he was down. The audience muttered something like

"Wahh he's already dying and she gave him that trap to let him die faster." "What a witch. He already gave the title too and she want to do that."

People continued to mutter while I'm going to break in tears. The forest is still there because the magic supply that was given. I ran into it as I hide where the camera isn't in it's sight. I sob so hard for the second time in my life. I heard giant footsteps far but not too far. I wipe my tears as I got ready.

It's a fake obviously because they copied it's movement and magic. The real one is still preparing the war.

My body feel so cold, I lost too much blood. I took the Life Essence on the ground and consumed it. It came as I charged forward as I ended it quickly by blinding it and the cameras with light as the Phoenix finished it.

The light died as I was sitting on the Phoenix. It disappeared leaving me exhausted. The crowd was still confused and so was the judge but the principal already saw it all.

"So what actually happened?" The host said as everyone was still confused.

"She cheated!" One of the participant said as everyone blindly follow as it turned into a riot. Sitting down not even guilty one single bit. I hold my wounds tightly as the judges said the same. The principal came and silence everyone.

"She did not cheated at all. Come and see this video." He said as he showed the video slowly.

The Phoenix strick it as it burned it with the light of the fire ignite soon it was in ashes.

Everyone kept quiet as I went into the infirmary nobody welcomed me. They all are the same after all. I went in as nobody help my wounds I took the stuff needed but Amelia came and said

"Hey that's for other patients. You're not in emergency case so what for you use it?"

I put it back as Aisha came in with fury. They argued and argued until Amelia walk away. Aisha treated my wounds. Some people came to corner me but Aisha gave them a death glare.

"There." She said as all my wounds are treated. The others visited me as it was already late as I slept on the patient bed. Somebody came in as he sat beside my bed.

I opened my eyes slightly as it was Raven. He was holding my hand as he hug it. I twitch slightly as his gaze met mine. He didn't let go but he hold it more tight.

"You were in a coma right?" He asked as I nodded.

"Did you loose anything like a memory?" He asked more.

"And why a Black Crow here to see me?" I ask
"Because I need to." He said as he walk away. My hand felt cold once he left. Maybe is because if his Nasod arm.

Well at least I can advance into a Night Watcher and learn the arts....