Chapter 11 Change

He he.... I kept forgetting to update it every week but then its no use cuz there is no ppl reading it (T^T) Please help since I'm really busy n plus comment pls! Thanks

After three days in an early morning
Raven
"Yo Black over here!" Said a guy with white hair, crimson eyes and wearing a black tux. I sat opposite of him as we called some food on the way as we start the conversation.

"How much is it?" He asked as I gave him an envelope as he looked inside and shock.

"OK first thing first. Amelia is the first born of the Royal Family. Soon Lime was born. Their mom are the same who is the Queen in the family. On that same time when Amelia was three, the King married another queen but she was a minor one. A year after Lime was born the minor queen got pregnant.

As you can say that that the Queen is not loved by the King since she's the possessive one, she got really jealous. She tortured the minor one and tried to kill both baby and mother.

The minor one kept quiet and for a long time the King noticed so he sent the minor one to hide where the Queen don't know.

When Rena was nine she came back to the castle with her mother along. She had learned both basic combat and advance Combat Ranger moves and skill but she stop it when she came back.

Both Queen and the first born was furious they torture them as if they were their play toys. Lime would always stand up for Rena since she's her sister.

Rena then was placed in a school after a week and she never came back to the castle unless its weekends. The King would always play with her and Lime and the minor queen if available. Amelia would get jealous with her mom. Creepy right? Ah I almost forgot, ever since the King died the kingdom was going down so the Elder said that Rena would marry another prince or a suitable person to balance the place but since there's no suitable person she's going to marry this guy." He said as he passed his tablet in front of me. A dark blue hair with figure was there wearing his white uniform. This prince who almost got killed by the last elven war? Both idiot and no combat skills. I sigh as I pushed it back to him.

"This is the most idiot thing I ever heard. When I'm able to even kill him its the best thing that ever happened." I said as he put a playful idiot laugh. I stared at him as he laugh.

"Looks like someone's jealous. Ohuuhuhu." he said as I got annoyed. "Shut it since its not your business." I said as I looked at my phone 10:30am, I guess its time to go back

"I gotta go...." I said as he cut in "Gotta go see your princess?" He said as shook my head while going out. I think Aisha is going to kill me if I don't get there by 11 with lunch. I went to take out a bento lunch for her and a salad for Rena if she's awake and for me McDonald. Going back hurriedly I was on time with Aisha at the door waiting.

"Finally my lunch is here! Oh Rena is awake and here's the cash." Aisha said as she gave me the cash as I went in. Rena was sitting there looking out the window as if she was blank the whole time.

"How long was I out?" She asked softly as I sat at the side of the bed. "Three days straight." I said but Rena didn't look away from the window. "Three days huh... I guess I need to improve my manna storage.... I need to train with Aisha more then advance to the 2nd job class fast...." She whispered as I checked her injuries. 'Why does she tries so hard for the impossible.' I thought as I sat closer.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked seriously as she gave me an unbelievable answer. "What was my reason... Oh wait I forgot." She answered as I stared at her. She forgotten her reason to push herself so hard? Unbelievable.

"Maybe I should change a bit. Change a but for my liking." She said. "You never decide anything in your liking?" I asked as she nodded. "Mother would always say that to follow what was set, anything selfish is unacceptable but being selfish for living and love is required. Since I have the people who love me for who I am I must push myself harder." She said as I was awed in her inner knowledge and beauty. Maybe its not a bad thing to love someone truly for once I thought. I went out getting her salad to her, Aisha was at the door waiting.

"Raven you better don't get close to her otherwise if Amelia report this to their Elder she's doomed. You should already know the news right?" She said as I looked at her. When did she know anyway? Damn you White.... "Ya, so?" I said as she sigh.

"She already know what's going on before she woke up. She hears everything as if she's connected. You try to use or lie to her she will know." She warned as I gave her Rena's bowl of salad. "Go give it to her otherwise she don't have food to eat for lunch." I said as I went out getting pissed.

Rena

It's time to leave otherwise there's no other chances. I quickly pack my stuff as I searched for Aisha. Looking around the whole house she was gone while leaving a bowl of salad. I took my stuff while getting out for an escape. Going out the lobby without anyone noticing I pushed the door open as I went out. I am finally free for now. Running towards the South dorm I thought about my lovely bed with Ara by my side talking about her brother but that quickly ended when Louise was there with Amelia chatting at the pavement way. I hid quickly as I became stealth mode watching them going away without noticing me. Louise saw me by the trees as his sharp eyes were staring into mine. My heart pounded with worry as he walked away as if nothing happened. I jump down as I quickly ran to the dorm.