Chapter 37 Crashing In

Rena
I was at my palace room again no this is not my room..... This was where I'm going to live next time. The rest of my life in here and being like a lady slave/knight....... This is bad really bad really really bad I have to get out of here and hug..... He's not here anymore eh. The escorts let me out as I just walk at the big and long hallway to meet Mark and his father.

"....and we'll see about that. Ah there's my future wife, lovely as ever." He praised while I bow slightly while seeing Mark there trying to act cool. I hold his hand while going away from his father, making a blush on my face for making them buying it I went to their garden.

"W-what's this about Rena don't tell me you want me that badly?" Mark said while smirking. I look away while fake blushing, reason why I'm like this simple: when it's snowing my cheeks turn pinkish because of the heat. Anyway I lower my head while nodding slightly. I heard him laugh he took another bait.

"Umm... Mark could I sleep the room next to yours since we're about to get engage..."

"Sure do what you like." He said while I forced myself to smile in front of him. I went back to my guest room to get ready for the few weeks stay.

Few weeks later...
The worst day has come. I was in my white bridal dress people praise for my beauty. I was smiling on the inside but in the inside I didn't change my love for Raven. I was wearing a beautiful white gown, gloves and veil I still wore the necklace he gave while not letting anyone take it away from me. He won't crash this wedding right?

Seeing the scenery outside it was like Sander but it's not instead the snow still falls making it white everywhere instead of the golden scenery it was marble white. The El gang was outside meeting other people and being together. Aisha barge in and sat beside me. She was tying a ponytail, her cherry white dress matches her wand and her shoes too which was also light pink. Her white gloves have a unique design if you notice carefully and her accessory on her head was a mini queen crown.

"How are you Rena for the few weeks?"

"Better than being torture by Amelia. Anyway how is the gang? I heard that Add came in the gang recently."

"That's true anyway I didn't see Raven around here even I can't sense his presence. Looks like he really dump you." She said while hugging me.

"It's going to be alright. He's coming after all. I can feel it. I still believe in him he will come and then after the ceremony I can finally open that gift." I said while smiling.

"You still cling to that gift eh? I really hope you could come back to see us but I think it's really hard to come back. I could bring you back through a dimension if you like."

"No need after all I'm spending my whole life for the kingdom that's why I can't go back."

"Don't joke with me." She muttered her hands were shape like fist.

"You can make choices no one and I MEAN NO ONE CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE NOR FORCE YOU TO FOLLOW THEIR CHOICE!" She said while trying hard to not shout nor cry. I really made her suffer along with me for this whole time. I pat her head while she loosens herself.

"Since today is your big day I don't want to spoil it." She said while the ceremony is starting.

I hold Mark's father's hand while walking on the red carpet. Everyone was smiling I was too smiling for the sake of my kingdom. I walk up to the isle where Mark was there standing while rearranging his tie. After the priest said a touching speech he put the ring onto my ring finger while I did the same to his. He lift up my veil slowly while I look at the crowd. Raven didn't came at all huh just like Aisha said, it hurts it really hurts. Trying really hard to not break into a million pieces I look at Mark to occupy my thinking. His face came nearer to mine while I just waiting to finish this awful moment but I heard the doors swing open as he came in. He was huffing and panting when he walk boldly to the isle. He grab me up as he walk out while everyone was staring and I was struggling to be free.

"Let me go Raven!" I shouted as he let me down at the door.

"As the new king I will change the rules and take her as my future wife and no one is going to stop me because I'm already the new ruler." He said while carrying me bridal style while going out.

I blush madly while he brought me into his ship and send him to his room. Leaving the place I was tearing up not for sadness but joy. I hold onto the necklace while hugging him tightly as I could.

"You look gorgeous Rena expected from my future wife." He said while I blush more.

"Who said I'll marry to you baka!" I said while getting myself to normal. He hug me while smashing his lips onto mine, giving me an aggressive kiss than the last time. It lasted for a fee seconds as the crew member came and interrupt.

"Sir you need to write a letter of apology to that kingdom, signing the new sets of rules that will start after 3 years, new edition of buildings, education etc after 5 years and your marriage after you're 25. And all the paperwork is over here." He said while a big stack is present on his desk. Raven groan while I giggled. He send me back to my place while I changed my clothing throwing on my bed, I went to my desk planning a new economy, new rules a new start.