Chapter 6- Who's this Emma?

6 Rejected By My Soul Mate

Chapter 6-Who's this Emma? ( Emma On Right Not the best pic but hey i hate this character )

Sarah P.O.V

I was lost deep in the forest and in my thoughts. I didn't know how long I stayed near the small pond and looked at my inhuman self. I was not like the normal werewolf with average height and black or brown fur, but was something totally different. I stared again in the water in front of me where the silver moon shined. I had snow white fur with strikes of sliver and my eye color was almost like my human eyes, but it had a silver rim in the middle. So I was a white and sliver werewolf, but the only thing that didn’t go with my whole werewolf look was the black tattoo which I heard Asesino say was his soul mate mark. God, I am still confused why he rejected me and to top it off I am now marked by him.

I was still looking at my reflection in the pond when I heard a small branch break behind me in the woods.

Asesino P.O.V

She was beautiful and her werewolf was just breath taking. I think my mark was on her furry back and it overwhelmed me with this unknown feeling. It was the first time these feelings were awoken again after my Emma died. Emma, my first love and my last. I lost her six years ago, when I was 16. It had been a few years, but for me they were the longest moments of my life. I tried to forget about her but my memories haunted me and that's probably why I couldn't accept Sarah.

"Or is it because she looks a lot like her?" my wolf said - well snorted - in my head.

I growled at him, "No; she is nothing like her. Don't you dare say that she is like Emma! No one is like my Emma and no one will ever be like her!" I shouted in my head.

"You know that Emma was never our mate, but just a toy for you to play around with," my wolf snarled at me.

"Don't you dare call Emma a toy..."
I was cut off when I heard Sarah growling. I looked at her with expressionless eyes as I started to bark at her to come back and sit down. Jason told her the same, but she ran out the door and then I heard a thump.

Shit, she got out.

I was the first to react; I ran out after her and shifted into my wolf form. As I ran out the door which I heard her break, I noticed it led outside, so I spazzed out.