Chapter 3

When we got to school,everyone surrounded me and Alison.We walked through the crowd smiling and we met up with Aria and Hanna.We walked in together and held each other's hands.

Ria:Where's Spencer?
Han:She told me that she wasn't coming.
Liyah:Wonder whats that about?
Ali:We all know Spence is up to something.Something big.

Just then,the girls heard everyone squealing.They turned around and saw Jason walking down the hall smiling and winking at all the girls.We all just starred at him.Before Jason walked in his office,he looked at Me and I just rolled my eyes and walked off to my first class. When I sat down in my english class,there was a new teacher.He wrote his name across the board and turned around and looked around and stopped at Aria.Holy crap.He said staring at her. Everyone looked at her and she looked up and said the same words our teacher said.

When lunch came around,I was walkng around the hall when someone grabbed my wrist.I turned and saw Jason.We need to talk!Jason said dragging me into his hallway.He closed the door and sat me on the couch.He sat across from me and looked at me. I took out my phone amd started texting my mom saying when I'll be home. All of a sudden,Jason took my phone.What is your problem!I said. You!Jason yelled.My eyes widened because I was suprised.How do you lead me on this morning and then get a attitude!!Jason yelled standing up.Are you drunk?I asked shocked.Oh don't turn this around on me!Jason said grabbing my wrist.Let go,Jason.I said calm.He kept on holding on. LET GO JASON!!I yelled angrily.He let go and I went behind his desk.I then found a bottle of liquor under his desk.I slammed it on his desk and walked out.I then went all the way home and sat on my couch.