Chapter 15

At lunch time,Spencer,Hanna,And Emily got together for lunch. Aria and Aaliyah were outside sitting on a bench. So how do you think they would react when we tell them? Aaliyah asked. It could go either way...they could get angry and not support us or they might go with the choices me and you made and support us but we have to make a promise. Aria said holding her pinkie out. What? I asked hooking my pinkie to hers. If the girls don't support us,we will have each other and support each other. Promise! Aria said. Promise!I said.

When we got back in the cafeteria,Me and Aria got lunch. They got a salad,sliced apples,and juice.Hey,where have you guys been? Spencer asked as we sat down. Uh,we were just trying to get something together so that we could tell you guys. Aria said. Okay,tell us.Hanna said. Okay,I've been dating this older guy and you know him. Aria said. Where do we know him from?Emily asked. English!Mr.Fitz.Aria said. It seemed like the girls were disappointed. And I've been dating a older guy too and we know him really well and he is the guidance counselor. I said.Jason!Emily said shocked.

It's not like we don't support your decisions but these will not end well and we don't want you to get hurt. Spencer Said. So you dont support us and our decision. Aria said. The girls then got up and left me and Aria. I started crying and Aria rubbed my back.