Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.It was 6:30.Before I got out of bed,I checked my phone and computer.I then got up and brushed my teeth.I then did my hair in a messy bun and went to do my makeup.After that,I went in my closet and picked out some clothes.I picked out some black leggings with a white crop top and she put black boots on.

She then went back in the bathroom and put her hair down.I grabbed my phone and called Alison.

Ali:Hey.So are we meeting for school or what?
Liyah:You already know!Im on my way!
Aaliyah hung up the phone and walked downstairs.She grabbed her bag and put her books in them and left.She walked all the way to Alison's house and knocked on the door.Jason opened the door.Hey Aaliyah.Jason said.Hi.I said.He looked a little weird.When I walked in,I sat down on the couch.Ali will be down in a minute.Jason said as he sat next to me.

So you're the new guidance counselor at rosewood?!I said just making conversation.Yeah so whenever you have a problem just come in my office.Jason said to me smiling.Oh so you have a office so you could bring girls in and flirt with them in your office privately.Nice.I said with a attitude.Jealous much!Jason said.I know you wish I was but im not.I said getting up because Alison was down.You want a ride?Jason asked.No.Any other day you dont wanna take me to school.So let me make it real clear to you.She doesn't want your drug addict,drinking addict self.Alison said walking off.You coming?Alison said.Yeah,I just got something sticky on my hands.Let me wash them.I said walking in the kitchen.I then went in the kitchen,grabbed a paper and wrote my number down.I then walked back out and gave Jason the note and smiled.