Chapter 9

1 Year Later

It's been a year since Ali went missing and im really starting to get worried. The girls and I wasn't so close after three months.
Me and Jason kind of grew close together and me and Noel.I know it's a little shocking.Before Ali went missing,Noel had this major party and told me her liked me.After Ali went missing,he really helped me through the hurt so now he's my best friend.

Jason still works at the school and one of us is still popular...Hanna Marin!And her best friend is Mona Vanderwall.She used to be Loser Mona when Ali was here.

I walked down the hall to my lovker with my head down.I opened my locker and saw Jason out th corner of my eye coming towards me.Then someone came and banged on my locker.Oh hey.I said to Noel closing my locker.He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me on my cheek.I looked behind me and sae Jason's face.He looked angry.

So what you doin later?Noel asked me. Nothing,why?I asked. Because I want you to come over to my place. Noel said.Um...okay.I said.Something's on your mind.Tell me.Noel said pulling me to the side. It's nothing. Im just thinking about the night I didn't get to see Ali or spend anytime with her because her brother kissed me and she didn't want to speak to me.I said.Noel had this angry look on his face like he wanted to do something but he just hugged me really tight.