Chapter 25

When the funeral was over,everyone exited the room and went outside as Jason and Kenneth took the casket outside.
Okay everyone,if you want to attend the burial,you will have to stand here and wait for the limos that are arriving.Mrs.D said.
I walked over to Mrs.D and gave her a hug. Thank you.She said. For what? I asked. For just being there for Ali and singing that song. She would've loved that especially coming from you. She told me. Well I loved her very much and I would do anything for her. She was my ride or die and I was hers. We stool up for each other. She probably told me more of her secrets than she told the other girls. I said.
Go check on the other girls. Mrs. D told me.

I walked over to Spencer and saw her parents with her. Hi Mr and Mrs Hastings. I said shaking their hands. Hi Aaliyah.I never knew that you could sing like that. Mrs. Hastings said to me. Well we can all surprise each other. I said. I smiled and walked away from him. He looked a little nervous when I walked away. I didn't know whether the girls were going to the buryal but I knew I was.

Everyone stood to the side when Jason and Kenneth brought out the casket. The workers of the funeral opened the car and Kenneth and Jason put the casket in there. The worker closed the door and everyone went their separate ways. The limos weren't there yet so everyone that was staying still was out there. Spencer,Aria,Emily, and Hanna were still there while their parents went home. I didn't have a parent so I was either home alone,Jason's house,or at one of the girls.