Chapter 10

When I came out of English class,I saw a crowd of kids standing in front of lockers screaming.I then walked closer and saw Noel pushing Jason up against the lockers.I then walked up to Noel and pushed him back.What's wrong with you!I said angrily.This dude is the reason why you never got to say goodbye to Alison!!Noel said pushing Jason against the locker again. STOP!I yelled.Everybody was quiet. What is wrong with you! I dont even care anymore. I said.So you're just gonna forget that this ever happened!Noel said holding Jason's shirt.Look,what I did was a mistake and I totally regret it really!Jason said.Noel looked at him with strong eyes. I just have a question...isn't Aaliyah your student?!So why are you kissing her!It feels like you planned this whole thing!Noel said.Okay that's enough!I said.No! Just tell me that...why did you think that was okay?Noel said.

Noel got off Jason's shirt and walked away. Everybody walked away and I walked out the school. I saw Jason slam his office door. I was not talking to Noel any time soon and I won't be going to school for a few days.

When I got home,I ran up to my room and closed my door.I then threw my bag on the chair in my room and I laid on my bed. I thought about all that happened.My phone then rang. I checked my text messages and it was from that blocked number again.

Wait until Noel finds out that you have feelings for a 21 year since old.Stay in your lane Liyah...you're only 17 years old!
~A

I then got my computer and googled

What happens if a 17 year old gets involved with a 21 year old?

It really depends what he or she is to you so for example if he is in your school and is any kind of teacher or counselor,both can get in trouble but the male or female that is the teacher or counselor can get in bigger trouble.If the male or female is a friend or brother of a friend,you do have a right to get involved and you won't get in trouble.

I read the article over and over again and then I printed it out.I grabbed it out my printer and put it in my bag.I then heard a knock st the door.I ran downstairs to find Hanna and Emily.