Chapter 24

The funeral had started. Everybody sat down as Mrs.Dilarentis as she took the stand.

I wanna thank everyone that attended this tragic day for the life of my daughter and many friends of Alison Dilarentis!She would have been 16 years old a few days ago. And I wish that I could've spent that day with her. Me and her family were going to throw her a surprise party to celebrate the 16 years of her life but someone took our friend, a family member from us.
I had Alison's close friends here today to tell how good of a friend she was. They are Hanna Marin,Aaliyah Monroe, Spencer Hastings,Emily Fields,and Aria Montgomery.

All of us stood up and walked to the podium to say our speeches.

Alison Dilarentis was a very good friend. Even though she got on my nerves,I still loved her. She was there for me for praticly my whole junior year. I remember we did everything together with the other girls and we had fun together. We shared each others secrets and grown closer because of it. I don't know how I'm going to get through the rest if junior year and my senior year without Alison.
Spencer said.

Alison Dilarentis was a very good friend to me and the rest of the girls. When she died,I had nobody to go to but then I met someone that was just like Ali. She made me feel like I could tell her all my secrets.And that's the way Ali made me feel.
Hanna said.