Chapter 28

Jason had slept over at my house. When I woke up,I turned over and saw him standing at the window. I then sat up and he turned around. Hey. Jason said. Hi. What's wrong? I asked him. I'm just looking at the old house and I'm realizing how many memories we had in that house. My mom only wanted to move because of them. I mean she lived there all her life with her family. She was even there when she had me and Alison and we grew up there. It's really hard to just leave but I don't understand is why it was so easy for my mom and dad to just pack up and go without it being hard. Jason said. Maybe it was but she didn't wanna show you or Your dad. I said. No,my mom is not like that. She will show any type of emotion she can at whatever time she could. Jason said. Well give it some time for your mom to show the feelings. I said giving him a hug.

I got all my books and put them in my bag and grabbed my keys. I'll see you later. I said kissing his cheek. While I was walking,I texted the girls.

On my way to school now. How about you guys? I need to talk to you about news I got yesterday.
~Aaliyah

I put my phone in my pocket and began to walk. My phone then beeped.

I know who killed your mom...talk about Hanna's shoplifting or you'll be next!
~A