Chapter 21

Where have you been?Mom asked me. Why?you dont care anyway.You'll just pack up and leave me here Like you always do. I said going upstairs. Aaliyah,comr back here! Mom said running after me. I closed my door and sat on my couch. Why are you acting like this?My mom asked me. I just ignored her. You are supposed to feel close to me. She said. How when you're never around!! I said getting my bag. What do you mean never around .I'm here right now aren't I? She said. Its not the same! I yelled. My mom seemed really shocked. Well I'm sorry that you feel that way.Maybe I should just leave you alone at all costs .My mom said walking out. I really didn't feel all that bad because what I was saying was true facts.

I went downstairs with my phone and I didn't see my mom. I then got a text. It said:

Say goodbye to your mom,because everyone else did!
~A

I looked around when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it,I saw Jason standing there. What are you doing here? I asked smiling. I have some news for you and you're gonna be upset. Jason said. Just tell me. I said. My mom found your mom's body in our backyard buried in the ground. Jason said. I looked at him when a tear came down my face. Jason then hugged me really tight. I got up and walked outside to his yard and saw my mom's body. I covered my mouth as I saw her.

A bunch of trucks and cars came around the house and came running around. Step Back!The guy said with a flashlight and shovel. I stepped back with Jason holding my hand tightly. Who do you think did this? Jason asked me. I don't know. I said knowing I was lying.