Chapter 14

While I was going to class,I got a text from this A person again.The text said:

You and Aria thinking alike and making the same mistakes...I dAre you to tell Jason's family about you guys. Send the message over to AriA!
~A

I looked around and put my phone away. I then went to class t find Aria sitting down. I need to talk to you now. I said. Yeah what's up?Aria said. Did you get a text from A?Talking about me and you thinking alike and making the same mistakes? I asked her. Yeah,I honestly thought I was the only one.Aria said. Who are you dating in this school?I asked. Im not supposed to tell but it's Ezra Fitz..our English teacher.Aria said. I was really shocked. Are you serious?!You have to tell the other girls.I said smiling. Okay,who are you dating?Aria asked. Jason.I said.

As in the Jason Dilarentis...Ali's brother...the guidance counselor!Aria asked shocked. Yep.I said. And A threatned me.I said. What did they say?Aria asked. Me and Jason were talking about we should tell his family about us and he said he wasn't ready. A told me to tell his family or they will but I don't want to tell because he will get mad at me.I said. Look,all of us know that A is trying to ruin me and your relationship so if A sends Spencer,Hanna,and Emily a text talking about us,then before they do,we have to tell them.Aria said.Okay.I said hugging her.