"I dont bye it"

^Jake and chris pic ^

-alley-

I woke up with a really bad headache. The room was spinning ever nose was like a knife to my head.

I look around the room to see I'm in my room in my bed.

"Hey" I looked to my side to see James on the couch in the corner.

"Hey" I whisper to him he got up and walked over to me.

I moved over so he could sit on my bed with me.

" how are you feeling" he asked concerned.

"I'm fine" which was a complete lie. I'm not fine not at all. My moms gone I'm in a house full of boys I don't know. Every thing is just slowly killing me here.

"I don't bye it" he looks me straight in the eyes.

" what do you want me to say" I whispered back but my voice cracks

" I want the truth all of it"

I know I need to tell someone but I can't handle all of this like I said it slowly killing me.

" I don't know if I can give you the truth"

"Why don't you trust me" he asked looking sad.

" uh how can I, I just met you"

" I know but you can trust me... Please trust me"

" I can't right now"  my eyes get watery from him wanting the truth I mean  how can I tell him what if he thinks I made it up or I'm crazy. He will probably never talk to me again. He's tell all his brothers they will hate me.

He looks me in the eyes almost begging me to tell him but I can so I look away not wanting to talk.

He turns away form me and stands walking to the door.

What do I do now?

===========================

Hey guys sorry it's sort but I wanted to update tonight. I hope you like it isn't much but it will do.

Plus I really need your guy's help I need two guy named for new characters it has to be something I haven't used in this book.!!!!!!

Please comment the names!!!!
❤️