"Hey lets go get some cookies"

-picture of James-
🌺alley🌺

I'm still in this stinky hospital bed.

I'm so tired of being here.

It's been 2 days.

The doctors tell me I cut really deep and if James wouldn't of fond me when he did no question I would be dead.

Blake never leaves my room only to use the bathroom or eat. At the moment in laying on this very hard uncomfortable hospital bed with everyone in the room and I mean everyone.

All the guys came ( Alex's kids)

Alex and John had to go home and get something. They took Adam with them to.

My head was hurting so bad. I think it going to explode no joke. I sat up putting my head in my hands trying to make the pain go away.

"Are you okay" James asked me he sat right by my bed.

"My head it hurts" I whispered.

"Here take this" he handed me two pills and a water

"I'm okay" I say to stubborn to take the pills.

"I'll go get you a power aid" Blake told me.

"I want the-" I got cut of by Blake

"The orange kind I know" Blake walked out the room. Some of the guys laughed at how we acted.

So now I'm left in a room filled with boys that I don't really know.

Cameron whispered something in Nathan's ear. They weren't close so I couldn't hear what he had said to him but after he was done whispering to Nathan, Nathan look at me and told Cameron

"I bet she would like that little buddy"

The next thing I know is Cameron is jumping up on my bed hugging me.

"A-alley why don't y-you come h-home" Cameron was crying on me. But what made me freeze was that he said why don't I come home. Home.

I was starting to tear up at the thought of home. I didn't know what to say to be honest. I mean how do you answer a 4 year old when you'll be out of the hospital because you cut to deep and when I went unconscious I fell and hit my head really hard well all of his brothers are watching me?

"She'll be home this afternoon buddy" James told Cameron

"But why c-can't she c-come home n-now" Cameron cried harder

This is really making me feel sick watching lilttle Cameron want me at his house he doesn't even know me.

Nathan looked at me and saw how much it was killing me to see him so upset Nathan walked over to Cameron.

"Hey let's go get some cookies" Nathan started to drag Cameron out the room.

"Can w-we bring a-alley one"

"Ya we can"

They left the room. I'm still trying to stop all the tears well everyone is staring at me. Great.

I sit up some more put my feet to the ground ready to stand up. I can't take all them watching me I'm going to the bathroom to clean myself up I feel awful.

I stand up feeling really tizzy I was so close to hitting the ground.

"Hey take it easy" damon ran to my side helping me stand.

"Im fine okay" I yell

"What's going on" Blake walked in the room. He came up to me and pulled me to him so now Damon is just standing there.