My baby girl is sick

-Alley-

" when was the last time you ate alley" James asked.

" umm" I couldn't think right my stomach was still hurting badly.

" yeah thought so" he went to the fridge and was looking for food.

❤️James❤️

I know she hasn't been eating but I blame myself for it I have been avoiding her but I can't anymore it's to hard.

She's getting smaller and smaller and it's not healthy for her.

I got to the fridge and oped the door to find something to make for her. I don't care if I have to force her to eat she's going to eat.

" what sounds good" I ask her

" I'm not hungry" she says shyly.

" to bad you have to eat something"

I fund pizza and started to make it I mean everyone loves pizza right?

The guys should be home soon

" James...." Alley whispers

" yeah"

" where's Blake"

" i don't know why"

" I don't feel good"

My baby girl is sick poor girl.

" come here"

She moves closer to me I feel her head and it's pretty cold so she doesn't have a fever.

I hold her to me in my arms keeping her there not wanting to let go.

She pulls away and walks the other way.

" where are you going" I ask

" bathroom"

I shake my head and turn around to the kitchen to check the pizza. Almost done. Alleys bin in the bathroom for a well now maybe I should check on her.

I was go up stairs to the bathroom when I here a noise in the living room. I walked in the living room to find alley laying on the couch watching fast and furious.

I noticed she's been holding her stomach a lot lately. I wonder what's going on.

I walk over to her and pulled her on top of me. Her head was on
My chest so I started to play with her hair. It was just so tempting.

She seemed to relax.

I pulled my hands away not wanting to be annoying her.

" don't stop I like you playing with my hair" she whispered

So I play with her hair more and she's almost asleep. But i was so surprised that she was so relaxed that she was falling asleep I liked it. I like  holding her I'm my arms I like playing with her long hair I like the way we fit perfectly together.

But it just can't be that way. I wish it could but it can't. I can't put her in danger if something happened to her I'd never for give myself.

I here a beep in the kitchen so I got up and saw the pizza was done so I toke it out and cut it and brought it in the living room.

" hey wake up the pizzas done" I wake her up.

I handed her some pizza and watched as she toke a bit and put it back down on the plate. Why did she stop eating in the first place? Where is Blake? Should I talk to her about it? How will she take it.

She pushes the plate of pizza away from her and sits away from it.

" you need to eat"  I tell her. She gets quite for a while tell she talks again

" I can't"

" what do you mean you can't?!" I yell not realize I'm yelling.

-alley-

I toke a bit of the pizza just for it to hit my stomach like a knife over and over. I hurt to bad to keep eating I don't know why James is so worried about me eating it's not the end of the word.

I'm just one person it wouldn't matter if I disappeared. Lately I wish I would disappear.

" you need to eat" James scolded.

" I can't" I said telling the truth.

" what do you mean you can't?!"  James yells.

Tears fill my eyes.

I can hear the guys coming in they probably just got home.

" you need to stop this bull shit alley"

Tears fall from my eyes. 

" it's not like your life is so screwed up you can't live your parents aren't dead so stop acting like it!" He yell in my face rising his hand I finch away screaming scared of the hit that was coming for me.

I fall to the ground losing balance. I was trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't no more.

All the guys came running in probably from hereing James yell. All the guys were starting at me on the ground and James how looks like he wants to hit me.

" did Alex tell you why me and Blake where here" I asked taking a breather between ever word.  Scared about how I was going to tell them.