"I told you to get up"

^ Pic of Blake and alley as kids^
-alleys pov-

"Alley"

"Alley wake up" Blake shook me.

"Let me sleep blake"

"Alley is 11:00am get your ass up"

Blake then started to jump on my bed I swear sometimes he acts like he's 5 years old.

"Blake I swear to god if you don't stop jumping on my bed and let me sleep I'm going to kick your ass"

He got off my bed and walked out of my room. Thank god he's gone now time to go back to sleep! I was had just got comfortable when Blake came back in my room he stopped at the door then came all the away in.

"Get you ass up alley I'm warning you"

"Warning me with what you won't do anything"

He walked back to where he stopped at my door when he came in and picked something up. O no!!!!

"I told you to get up" and with that he dumped a bucket of ice water on me.

I jumped up shivering because of the ice water. He just watched me and laughed holding his stomach. He's so dead.

He ran and I was not to far behind him when he went in the kitchen where my mom was drinking her coffee he ran behind her and screamed the most girly scream ever. I was laughing so hard I could breathe.

Blake ran in the living room so fast it was hard to catch up to him. He was going around the couch when I pushed him on the floor and he brought me down with him.

"Okay okay you got me happy now?" Blake said

"No not really" I joked

"Go take a shower and get dressed" Blake told me

"Okay where are we going?" I asked

"I'm meting up with some friends and your coming"

"Why do I have to come I don't even know all your friends"

"Then you'll met them"

"Blake- "

"No your coming now go get ready"

I got up and walked up stairs to my bathroom and took a long shower. Hey he's making me go he can wait. I dressed in some skinny jeans and a hoodie. I love my hoodie it's so comfortable.

"AlLEY HURRY UP" Blake yelled

I quickly put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone I don't wear make up all. I just don't like it for some reason.

As soon as I was down stars Blake pulled me out to his car. And stared the car so I turned the radio on. Blake keep glancing at me as he was driving.

"Why are you looking at me"

"Look just please don't go near Austin he's going to be there and I still don't trust him"

"Where are we going and why will my ex Austin be there?"