Chapter Seven- ...And Then Came Niall

~*Neo's POV*~

"Nope," I answered matter of factly. "Right now I'm focusing in school and there is no boy that can change-" I began, when suddenly the cutest blond boy walked into Cecy's room interrupting my thoughts, "That..." I finished barely speaking above a whisper.

"Hey C," he said grinning widely. His smile was perfect and he had the cutest blue eyes I'd ever seen. He went up to Cecy and after giving her a small hug he turned his attention to me and my sister, "Hey there, I'm Niall. Cecy and Louis' friend."

"Hello," Gaby said smiling sweetly at him, "I'm Gaby."

"Hi. I'm uh. Neo..." I told him nervously.

"Beautiful name," he told me his eyes locked into mine.

"Thanks," I answered him blushing madly.

Louis then walked in carrying two kids about four years old. They both looked exactly the same except that the boy had short brown hair like his dad and the girl had flowing black hair like her mom's. "Guys meet the twins, Lexi and Sam" he told us.

"I picked 'em up right after school and don't worry your parents knew about it. That's why I didn't go meet you at the same time as Louis," Niall explained.

I watched as Louis put the two kids down and they ran, tackling Cecy to the ground.

"It's fine, thanks," she managed to say after finally settling them down. She introduced my sister and I to them and after a close debate we finally decided on playing hide and seek with them rather than freeze tag. After half an hour of that we were starving so went back inside to eat the food that Cecy's parents had brought when they got back.

I took another bite out of my slice of pizza and reached across the table to get some more hot chips. I took a sip of soda and looked up to find Niall staring at me weirdly.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Nothing. It's just...you eat a lot." Realizing what he'd just said he quickly apologized, "That's not what I meant. You just don't eat like a girl."

"So I'm a guy?" I teased him knowing what he meant.

"No! I...I just...I'm going to shut up now," Niall said looking embarrased.

I could see as everyone else was trying to hold back their laughs.

"I'm kidding! But no, I don't eat like a stereotypical girl. I don't really think it matters what size you are as long as you're happy. It shouldn't matter what anybody else says," I explained.

"Wow, I never knew there were any girls that thought like that," he grinned widely.

"I know, I'm one of a kind," I winked.

"You sure are," he said making me blush. Realizing we'd all heard him he casually turned back to watching Nemo as if nothing happened.

"I'm sorry Neo, Niall just gets really nervous when he talks to girls he thinks are cute," Louis turned to me, automatically getting a threatening look from Niall. "So to help him would you mind putting your number in here?" he asked handing me something. Niall frantically looked for his phone and got a terrified look on his face when he noticed that was what Louis handed me.

"You don't have to do that," Niall looked at me apologetically.

"It's fine, I think it'd be fun talking to you more," I smiled.

"Really?" he asked me.

"Yes really," I answered him. He was so adorable.

"Cool. I'd like that too," he said his beautiful blue eyes staring into mine.

"Alright love birds shut up I'm actually trying to watch this movie," Cecy said making us both turn red but we listened and just watched the movie until it was time to go home.

.........................................................