Chapter Fifteen- Awkward Meal Time Part One: Zayn and Cecy

~*Zayn's POV*~

"So do you guys want to go grab a bite?" Louis asked us. Everyone agreed except for me, I couldn't possibly go through a whole meal watching Cecy with her new boyfriend.

"Come on man," Louis smiles. "I want to get to meet all of Cecy's friends!" he tells me.

"No I can't, my friends are actually here so I have to go now," I said making up an excuse as Liam and Edith approached us.

"Louis, Niall, these are Edith and Liam," Cecy told him.

After they were all introduced Niall spoke, "Great, they can come along too then," Niall said, " you've got no excuse now Zayn."

"If he wants to go home -" Cecy began to say.

"Nonsense, c'mon," Louis insisted.

"Sounds great," Liam accepted the invitation.

Great. AlI needed after finding out that Cecy has a boyfriend was to watch her get all close with him in front of my face. I got into the car with Edith and Liam and we followed Louis in his car with everyone else until we reached a nearby diner. We parked the cars and I saw as Harry walked out with Gaby's hand in his own. Neo didn't seem as bothered as before when she got out with Niall embracing her tightly. Louis seemed extremely happy as he and Cecy laughed at something he'd just said. I quickly turned away and began walking to walk towards the door. Behind me I could hear as Edith tried to calm Liam about the whole Gaby thing. 

We all entered the diner and sat down at a table in the back. Niall sat down at the very end of the table with Neo to his right, Harry next to her, Gaby next to him, and Edith at the other end of the table next to her.  Liam took a seat in front of her and Cecy sat next to him. Louis promptly sat next to her and I was about to skip a seat and sit in front of Niall when Kayleen spotted us as she came in and walked over. 

"Hey cutie," she winked at me.

"Hi Kayleen," I answered, glancing at Cecy who didn't seem to care as she studied the menu and chatted with Louis. Without asking, Kayleen pushed me over forcing me to sit next to Louis as she took the chair in front of Niall. He gave her a friendly smile and introduced himself and Louis. She called the waitress over to hand her a menu inviting herself to eat with us. Nobody said anything but I could see Gaby and Neo sharing a look. I looked down at my phone and read a text from Edith who wasn't that happy to see Kayleen again.

* What the hell Zayn??? -E*

I looked up towards her and shrugged causing her to roll her eyes at me and turn back to her conversation with Liam. I turned my attention to Cecy who had been ignoring me since we got out of the cars. If she had a boyfriend already there was no reason for me not to move on too. I grabbed Kayleen's hand over the table and squeezed it softly as I browsed the menu.

"So is this your girlfriend?" Louis asked me as he saw me grab her hand.

"Yes," I answered simply trying to get at least a glance from Cecy but it didn't work. It hurt so much as I said it wishing that it was Cecy's hand I was holding instead. 

"Excuse me, I have to go to the restroom," Cecy told Louis as she got up.

"I'll go with you," Edith told her and Cecy nodded before walking away. 

"You two behave," she pointed at Liam and Gaby. I guess things weren't going that great so far at that end of the table either.

-----------------------------------------------------

~*Cecy's POV*~

I ran to the restroom and fell onto the floor as soon as I was inside. I put my hands in my face and rested my back against the wall as tears filled my eyes. Edith walked in and sat down next to me wrapping her arm around me. I rested my head against her shoulder as she tried to calm me down. 

"You know he's just doing it to try and get back at you babe," she told me, "It hurts him a lot to know you're with Louis now. You're both doing the same thing and it's not healthy."

"What are you talking about?" I asked between sobs.

"The reason you decided to go out with Louis, look me in the eyes and tell me it's not because you saw Zayn with Kayleen," she said.

"I can't..." I mumbled, "But it hurt so much to see him kiss her just hours after he said all that stuff to me."

"Look I'm not saying what he did was right but what you did wasn't any better. You're not just hurting yourself and Zayn, you're also risking hurting Louis now." she looked at me.

I knew she was right. As soon as I'd accepted to go out with Louis I'd realized it but it was far too late. 

"What do I do E?" I asked her.

 "I can't tell either one of you guys what to do but like I said, he's doing it to get over his pain," Edith answered.

"I guess," I grumbled as I got up to wash my face at the sink. I grabbed a paper towel and opened the door to go back, "Come on, before Gaby kills Liam I chuckled.

"You know I'd laugh if I wasn't scared that might actually happen," she half-smiled before following me out the door.

I was walking back to the table when I saw Kayleen kiss Zayn passionately slightly pulling at his hair like I'd done at the park before. "Right, he seems in so much pain," I mumbled quietly to Edith who gave me a sympathetic look.

"That's okay," I told her, "two can play that game." I said before taking a seat and crashing my lips against Louis' harshly. 

"I'm back babe," I told him as if kissing him like that wasn't anything unusual. He looked taken aback yet pleased at the same time. Zayn gave me an angered look but I simply smiled back. Edith kicked me under the table but I shrugged it off, Zayn wasn't the only one who could play happy couple with someone else.

..........................................................................

A/N:

Okay so this is only part one of this chapter focusing mainly on Zacy. I thought the song would fit well since right now Zayn and Cecy are just attacking each other. I don't know how many parts there will be yet but they will each focus on one problem. For example the next one might be Harry and Liam or Neo and Niall centered.