Chapter Nine- Secret Date

~* Harry's POV*~

«Earlier»

I looked into the mirror as I put some cologne on and fixed my shirt before walking out the door. I didn't know why I was so worried, I knew I had this one no problem. I chuckled to myself in the car as I arrived at the park and saw Gaby pace around. This was going to be too easy. I stepped out of my black hummer and quietly walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. She jumped up startled with my touch. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I could see her turn red under the small amount of light given off by a streetlamp. I had to admit she actually looked pretty hot. She was wearing a strapless black tight-fitting shirt that cut off right above her belly button and some skin-tight jeans with a matching denim jacket and black shoes.

"You look hot," I whispered into her ear before spinning her around to face me. I could see as she tried to find something to say.

"Thanks," she finally answered looking down at the dirt ground.

"Come on, we don't want to waste time we could be spending alone in my apartment," I winked, taking her hand in mine walking her to the car. We got inside and made it to my apartment in no time at all.

"Here we are," I told her.

"Nice place," she told me as she looked around.

"Make yourself comfortable," I said while looking for some drinks in the kitchen. She was sitting down on the couch when I got back holding two glasses. I handed her one but she immediately handed it back.

"I don't drink," she said quietly.

"I know love," I laughed, "yours is just soda."

"Oh, thanks," she smiled.

I sat down on the couch right next to her and turned on the television.

"Your pick," I handed her the remote. I expected her to choose a chick-flick but was surprised to see her put on Iron Man. She leaned back and I moved in closer to her putting my arm around her shoulder. I could feel he stiffen under my touch but ignored it. I began to slowly trace her collar bone with my index finger but she quickly jumped off the couch.

"I'll go make some popcorn!" she yelled back as she walked into the kitchen, "Where is it?"

"Top shelf on the left," i answered her. From i was sitting i could see as she reached up to get the popcorn.

"That ass..." I mumbled a little too loudly to myself bitting my lip.

"What'd you say?" Gaby asked as she put the popcorn into the microwave.

"Nothing love," I said. She came back in with a bowl of popcorn and sat down right next to me. This time she didn't move away when I put my arm around her though. She actually rested her head on my shoulder and propped her feet on top of the couch while holding my left hand in hers. She didn't move much as we watched the movie except for when she reached over for some popcorn. Everytime she put her head back onto my body i could smell a sweet scent come off. Like strawberries or something. I couldn't help but genuinely smile as I watched her reactions throughout the whole movie. I could tell she had a crush on Robert Downey Jr. by her occassional profanity when he got hurt by anyone. It was cute how such a small person could put out so much energy. Wait, what was I doing? This was supposed to be easy and quick. It was just a simple play, why was I guetting so involved with her? I couldn't let her get to me. I reached for the remote and turned the television off.

"What was that for?" Gaby questioned with a frown on her face.

I didn't say a word but instead began to kiss her. She tried to pushed me off but I just deepened the kiss and then moved on to her neck. I planted small kisses before I began sucking. She let out a small moan and I smiled. I began to take off her jacket slowly when her phone started ringing.